ten

Third person pov

"What? You were saying?" Jeonghan smiles innocently. His body against Seungcheol. Seungcheol stares at Jeonghan at the unexpected move.

Jeonghan licks his lips and sits on the human's lap. Seungcheol's arms were automatically placed on Jeonghan's waist. Jeonghan hand's were roaming around Seungcheol's neck. He leaned in, lifting his bottom a little.

Jeonghan gasped when he felt something—

something warm—

Something warm was on his lips.

Seungcheol's lips on his. Jeonghan's eyes were wide. Seungcheol hands were on his nape. He didn't know what to do. Seungcheol sucked on the demon's bottom lip. And licking it over. Jeonghan's cheeks tint red.

Seungcheol smiled when he felt Jeonghan trying his best to kiss back. Jeonghan liked this, he liked this new addiction he got; kissing Seungcheol.

Jeonghan pressed his lips harder on Seungcheol's. He bit the human's lip, licking and sucking on the little wound he made.

They pulled away for mother oxygen.

Seungcheol licked at his wound, laughing. "You got a little excited there,"

"You kissed me. For the first time in two weeks! Of course, I was..." Jeonghan mumbled, avoiding Seungcheol's eyes.

"Mm," Seungcheol chuckles, "Let's go home, yeah?" the demon nodded.

---

Joshua drove fast to his apartment. While on his face, he got a call. The security at the apartment said someone is waiting for him. Obviously, Seokmin. Joshua told the security that it was a persona he knew.

Joshua parked his car and headed towards the lobby. 

He went to the reception and asked, "Have you seen a tall buff sunshine guy?" The receptionist pointed behind Joshua. Joshua looked behind and saw Seokmin sitting on the couch, smiling. 

"Oh, min, you could've told me you were here." Joshua said as stared at the group of boxes stacked. "You're really moving in..." he mumbled.

"Mhm," Seokmin smiled and picked up two boxes and headed towards the elevator. Joshua too, took some boxes and went with Seokmin to the lift.

"I'm sorry this is so sudden.." Seokmin said inside the elevator.

"It's okay.." Joshua said. "You don't have much stuff,"

Seokmin laughed, "Yea, my bags are already at your door though.." He grinned.

 Joshua and Seokmin reached the older's apartment. Joshua opened his door using one hand and they both entered. It took them twenty minutes to put all of Seokmin's stuff.

Joshua let out a huge relaxed sigh as he clasped his hands together. "That was some weight lifting.." Seokmin chuckled at the older's words.

"So, where's my room?" Seokmin asked.

"Oh, you know that spare bedroom where we hangout with our friends? That's the one. Don't worry, it's clean." Joshua said.

"Okay, I'll move in my stuff there." Seokmin said, lifting the box from the living room and heading towards his new room. Joshua went to make some coffee for the two.

---

As soon as Seungcheol entered his house holding Jeonghan's hand. His back was met with the wall. The sound of the door being harshly closed by Jeonghan's leg was heard.

Jeonghan pushed Seungcheol against the wall. No distance was there between the two. His slim fingers loosen Seungcheol's tie while maintaining seductive eye contact. He lifted his head. Their lips brushed against each other.

Seungcheol attached their lips. His hands traveled to the demon's ass. He groped it lightly, raising Jeonghan.

Jeonghan wrapped his legs around Seungcheol's waist. He moaned when Seungcheol bit his lip. The demon characteristics appeared while Seungcheol carried Jeonghan to their room without breaking the kiss.

He threw Jeonghan on the bed. What a sight. He smirked looking at jeonghan while removing his tie and unbutton his white shirt. Seungcheol crawled up to Jeonghan who was hungry.

Seungcheol peppered kisses on Jeonghan's visible neck then traveled up to his jawline then to the lips, licking the sweet soft plump lips of the devil.

Jeonghan's hand wrapped around the human's neck. The seductive gaze never left. His tail went to Seungcheol's belt, removing it. Seungcheol moaned when it rubbed against his length through the boxers.

"Fuck, you're going to get it rough tonight.."

----

Yuhhh, a filler. I wrote this in 30 mins while on the train. That's right 🤓. First time writing on my phone. I had trouble figuring out how- welp.

I can't find the italics and shit options???