six

Jeonghan

I did as Seungcheol said. Join him in the bed. I walked towards his bedroom and opened the door slightly. He was on the bed, reading a book. I stood there, waiting for his command.

Seungcheol looked up from his book, "Why are you standing there? Sit down.." He patted the space next to him. I nodded and sat down. Now what?

I watched as he kept away from the book he was reading. He turned to me. I observed his eyes dart in the direction of my lips. He looked away when his eyes met mine.

"So..uhm.. I was thinking, we've never kissed during sex. Not that I'm complaining, though. A part of me wants to kiss you, but my heart says it should be special?" I widened my eyes as he spoke those words. I shook my head.

"N-No..It's okay... It's just that I've never been kissed before... I don't have experience in kissing while having sex." I fiddled with my fingers on my lap. I wanted to kiss him so badly. 

I desired him to be my first.

I gasped when I felt myself being lifted and placed on somewhere none other than Seungcheol's lap. I stared into his eyes. He grinned playfully. 

His hands wrapped around my waist. I felt the atmosphere turn sensual. He leaned in the crook of my neck, nuzzling. 

"Seungcheol?" I poked his arm. I felt his body flinch in alert when I called his name. I could feel him smiling against my skin.

"I love to hear you call me by my name," He chuckled. He looked up. 

"I'm hungry..." I mumbled. I need food. Human food is like one grain of rice for us. We can't eat human food daily. We survive on semen. 

However, there is a special type of food made for sex demons which doesn't include having sex.

Seungcheol furrowed his brows, "You want me to make you something?" Is he dumb? He clearly knows what I want.

"I'm a sex demon, fool." God, I can't think right now. I need him now. I grabbed his collar and pushed him on the bed.

"Jeonghan..." His hands grabbed my arm. My stomach tingled as the feeling of hunger waved through my body. My demon characteristics appeared.

His fingers start to caress my arm, I look at him with a hint, starving for lust and sex. My doe eyes glared at his dark eyes, 

"Are you trying to avoid the fact that I'm totally hungry?" I said, waving my tail on his thigh, 

"W-What?" 

 I clicked my tongue, "Are you an asshole?" I couldn't bear the hunger anymore.

I placed my palm on his shaft, kneading it like it was pizza dough, 

"Wait.. Jeonghan-ah.." He throws his head to the back, snatching my hand away from teasing his sensitive part, "Stop..!" Seungcheol switches the position, and now I'm on the bottom, lying on the mattress, looking flirty as possible, 

"Fuck, Han-ah.." the older touches my nipple through the white shirt, sending quiet electricity of excitement in my body, I lick my lips, liking it. 

Now, he keeps leaning to lick my neck, "Cheollie~.." I keep wavering my tail and it snakes to his nape then it wraps around his neck, we brush our lips together and I can feel the rummaging down there, his free hand keeps circling my hole, which was wet, 

"Cheol..~" I moaned his name, it was a sign of wanting more. 

He pulled down the shorts he gave me. My stomach rumbled. "Make it quick~" My tail tightened its grip around his neck.

He heaved out a breath and unzipped his pants. I helped him push down his boxers. He positioned his tip on my hole.

I felt like I'd die now. I pushed my hips down at the same time he pushed his member in. I didn't allow him to give me time to adjust to his size. I started moving my hips.

Seungcheol groaned and started moving. I moaned as he hit my spot harder everytime time he moved inside. He wrapped his hands around my cock. His hands stroked at a rapid pace.

My moans getting louder. He lifted my right leg using his free hand. He spread it out and stood on the bed with his knees. I bit my lip in pleasure at this new position.

His movements became merciless and swift. My cock enlarged as I was close to my climax. I stroked my cock with him. In less than a minute, I came all over.

Seungcheol increased his speed. I wasn't moaning anymore. I was screaming. My eyes rolled back. My wings were weak. My tail was numb. My mouth was drooling.

He pulled out his dick and slammed it in hard and poured all his semen inside me. He groaned. My body quivered and I smiled like a fool, feeling the hot liquid fill me up. 

He took his member out and laid on the bed.

I sighed in satisfaction. I lay on the bed beside him, my stomach full. Seungcheol pulled me closer and hugged me. Our breaths were heavy.

I snuggled in his chest as he ran his fingers through my hair. I closed my eyes.

"You're not going to leave, are you?" He whispered slowly. I shook my head.

"Why do you keep asking?" I managed to say, tiredly. Seungcheol kept quiet for a moment. He stopped ruffling my hair and his hands went toward my waist.

"I don't want you to leave." He sounded sleepy. I felt his arms around me loosen. 

"Why?" I asked, putting my hands against his chest.

"Because you're...special, to me..." 

My stomach again had butterflies swim around. I felt all tingly. 

"W-What..-" I looked up to see him asleep.

I smiled admiring his face. I want to know what this burning feeling inside me is...

"Uh, fuck buddies? We're not even close to friends yet.."

Seungcheol's words rang in my head. I frowned and shut my eyes. It hurts my heart. I don't want to use him as my food. 

I want something more than that.

---

double update bc this book got recognised by a lot of ppl and they're adding it to their list 😭. tysm <3 ;;;

and ty to dkeylurve for helping me with the smut part!  please check out her oneshots! it's all smut and her ideas are js so awsm. jeonghan as an e-girl in discord?? DAYUM!

she wrote a oneshot that was inspired by this book <3 check it out!