five

Seungcheol

"Guys, I'm going to open the pizza box!" Seokmin shouted as everyone cheered.

Seokmin passed a slice to all of them. I took a bite and watched Jeonghan sniff it before taking a small bite. His eyes sparkled, and he devoured it.

"This is good," Joshua commented. I saw Seokmin grin.

"Yumm!" Chan giggled. Wonwoo beamed and wiped the cheese off on Chan's face. "Mingyu, where's Chan's food?" Wonwoo asked Mingyu.

"Shi- I mean shoot! I forgot it in our car!" Mingyu said. He stood up and grabbed his car key from his pocket.

"Wait, I'll join you," Wonwoo said and joined Mingyu. "You'll look after Chan till we come back, right?" Wonwoo asked everyone. I nodded, and everyone did.

Mingyu closed the front door and left. I gave Jeonghan another slice of pizza.

As soon as Chan's parents left, he started to cry.

"OH HEAVENS! HE'S CRYING!" Soonyoung, who was beside Chan, yelled.

Soonyoung looked at Chan's other side and shook Minghao.

"DO SOMETHING!"

Minghao widens his eyes, "WHAT-"

"EVERYONE, CALM DOWN!" Woozi shouted. But no one listened. I glanced at Chan and then at Jeonghan. He was admiring Chan.

"U-uh..." Minghao bit his lip and turned to Jun."help me??" Jun shrugged. Minghao glared at Jun and took a deep breath.

"ni ai wo wo ai ni.." Minghao started singing and doing tiny steps. Chan stopped crying and stared at Minghao, confused but entertained. Jun had the same expression as Chan. I laughed silently.

Vernon was holding in his laugh. And Soonyoung's mouth open.

"...sepeng sada mimi, ni ai wo wo ai ni, we sepeng sada mi mi!" Minghao ended with two small claps and smiled awkwardly at Chan.

Chan started laughing and waved his hands in the air. Minghao let out a relief breath.

"Congrats, you entertained a five-year-old." Seungkwan clapped.

"I knew Minghao could do it! I mean, he's been living with a baby the whole time!" Soonyoung squeaked and pointed at Jun. It's true. Jun is definitely Minghao's baby, but he can make Minghao scream if you know what I mean.

"Hey, you alright?" I asked Jeonghan since he was staring at Chan the whole time.

"Hold my pizza-" Jeonghan gave his slice to me and shifted towards Chan. I watched, and everyone did, Jeonghan kneeled in front of Chan. He poked Chan's cheek. His eyes were soft.

"Hi, Chan..." Jeonghan spoke softly. I grinned at the scene. Chan giggled in response and grabbed Jeonghan's hair ever so gently. Jeonghan smiled.

"Chan..." Jeonghan took Chan's hand from his hair and held it.

"....nugu aegi?" He asked. I widen my eyes. What the fuck was he doing?

Dead Silence.

The sound of the door knob twisting sends everyone's attention. "Mingyu," Wonwoo entered holding a box with Mingyu behind, holding a small bag. "Make sure you don't-" Wonwoo couldn't finish his sentence. When Wonwoo got in, Mingyu tripped and fell.

"-fall." Wonwoo sighed and helped his husband up. Chan laughed clapping. Soonyoung snickered.

"Clumsy!" Wonwoo laughed as he dusted off Mingyu's back. Mingyu pouted and kept the bag on the table in the center. Wonwoo placed the box down and took out a blanket. He spread it on the floor and kept some toys on it.

Chan watched Wonwoo and started calling him, "Papa!"

Seungkwan wiped his fake tears, hugged Vernon, and mumbled how adorable Chan was. I watched everyone die in Chan's cuteness. Not going to lie, It was indeed lovely.

Wonwoo smiled and walked to Chan. He excused Jeonghan to move and lifted Chan. He placed him on the blanket where Chan proceeded to play with his toys.

"Now, that's done. We can talk freely." Mingyu said. Wonwoo coughed. "What?"

"You have to feed him."

"Oh yeah.. I forgot." Mingyu chuckled weakly and took Chan's food from the bag he brought. He sat near Chan and then the chaos of struggling to feed Chan started.

"Ohoo, I'm going to help you, looks fun!" Soonyoung beamed and joined Mingyu. "Me too," Minghao said to which Jun whined.

Everyone started talking to each other. They were being very loud. I looked over at jeonghan. He was on the floor, watching Chan. What's gotten into him?

I think he noticed me staring at him. He glanced at me, our gazes locked. He snapped out of it and stood up. He sat next to me.

"Are you good..?"

"Yeah."

---

Jeonghan

I waved at Seungcheol's friends as they left. I didn't want them to. I had fun. Are they going to come back? I smiled at a sleeping Chan who was being carried by the tall guy. I suppose his name is Mingyu.

I ruffled Chan's hair gently.

After everyone left, I gasped. I was being pinned on the wall by Seungcheol. He gave me a small kiss on my neck. I quivered.

He let go of me. Dammit, I was enjoying that. He gave a pat on my head. He gave me the most beautiful smile I've ever seen. Those lips look lonely. I've never been kissed... Maybe he could be my first?

"Join me in the bed. You're not leaving, are you?" Seungcheol asked me with a hint of sadness in his voice.

I can leave if I want to, my parents aren't waiting for me anyway and there's no war or so.

I shook my head and smiled. "Good," he said and walked away.

I sighed and looked up at the ceiling. Seungcheol was the one thing that popped into my mind. It sends me some sort of effect in my stomach.

It was like butterflies were in my stomach.

I wonder why.

-----

gotta love me for this short chap 😻

smh nvm-