eleven

? pov

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU CAN'T CATCH HIM?" I screamed at the pathetic-looking lackey I hired. My voice echoed through the empty room. 

"B-Boss...W-We can't. There's some protection l-layer around h-him. It's not a normal one y-you can break.." I laughed as the lackey stuttered nonsense.

"Is he in love?" I ask in a low tone, my hand on my chin. The lackey nods hesitantly.

"And you didn't give him the drink I made?" The lackey nods again.

"DON'T YOU REALIZE YOU CAN'T CAPTURE HIM IF HE'S IN LOVE, YOU FUCKING—" I snapped my fingers. The lackey was cut into pieces.

I walked over to the pictures on my wall. My eyes are on a particular one. "I've collected all kinds of species alone. But you, you'll get it worse than anyone once you're in my hands."

---

Third person pov

"Shuaaa hyunngg~" Seokmin'ss voice echoed through the living room. Joshua was on the couch. He was spaced out. His head snapped in the voice's direction. He found Seokmin in the open kitchen, trying to find something.

"Yeah?"

"Where's the sugar?" Seokmin turned around. "Huh- Are you alright?" he suddenly questioned the older boy.

"I'm fine, why?" Joshua knitted his brows together in confusion.

"You seem pale." Seokmin walked towards Joshua and sat beside him. He touched the latter's forehead. "Your temperature is normal." Seokmin looked straight into Joshua's eyes. Joshua blushed and glanced away.

"I'm well, Min. I just felt something odd all of a sudden."

Seokmin didn't believe that "Are you sure? What kind of odd feeling..?"

"A bad energy," Joshua sighed. The other frowned and wrapped his arms around Joshua, side-hugging him.

Again, he felt it but it was stronger.

---

Jeonghan pulled away from Seungcheol's mouth (istg these two mfs..) . Jeonghan laid his head on Seungcheol's chest, panting heavily. He's storing air to ruin those lips again.

After that night, in the morning, Seungcheol decided to take leave and have a movie day with his demon with benefits. He refuses to admit his feelings. He feels it but always throws them in a corner.

Seungcheol played with the demon's soft hair. "You took 'You take my breath away' to the next level" Seungcheol chucked, followed by Jeonghan.

Suddenly Jeonghan winced. He got off Seungcheol's lap and held his stomach. Seungcheol quickly sat straight on the couch and held Jeonghan's shoulder.

"Han?" Seungcheol started worrying when he saw tears coming out of the demon's eyes. "Are you okay?"

"I think I had sex too much..." Jeonghan said while crying in pain.

"But you didn't," Seungcheol, obviously, had never seen Jeonghan like this.

"C-Call joshua, please..." Jeonghan cried loudly. Seungcheol nodded without questioning and made Jeonghan lay on his back on the couch. He dialed Joshua.

---

"What happened?" Seokmin and Joshua barged inside Seungcheol's house when Seungcheol opened the door. They heard cries of pain.

"Me and Jeonghan were on the couch when he suddenly started wincing! He said to call you, Josh. I moved him to my bed." Seungcheol said in one breath. Joshua understood right away. Seokmin and Seungcheol were going to follow Joshua to the room but Joshua stopped them.

"Stay in the living room. Don't come inside unless it's me screaming." Joshua said as they both nodded.

Seungcheol sat on the couch. His hands covered his face. Seokmin sat beside him. He heard Seungcheol crying and patted his back, trying to comfort him.

Joshua entered the room and locked the door. He rushed to Jeonghan. Jeonghan looked at Joshua. Joshua saw how red the demon's eyes were.

"What's wrong?" Joshua held Jeonghan's hand tightly and sat on his knees beside the bed.

"It hurts..." Jeonghan cried, holding his chest and stomach.

"Did you have sex a lot?"

"No," He shook his head, crying.

"Then..." Joshua gulped when he saw red light flash and disappear within a second. Jeonghan stopped crying.

"I think...I think she's after you.."

---

what up what up what up. YESSS this is a warning chapter.

some killing, saving, realizing shit, drama, blood and stuff r coming up

watch seventeen NANA tour for free: https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x8r7n1u