four

Seungcheol

"What?" Jeonghan asked while I dragged him to my room. I went over to my closet and searched for clothes for him.

I found a white shirt and black knee-length shorts.

"You can make your horns, wings, and tail disappear, right?" I asked. He nodded and made them disappear.

"Good! Wear this quickly, and I'll explain everything." I said as I gave him the clothes which he took hesitantly. 

He was about to strip in front of me. I stopped him, 

"U-Use the bathroom-" I said. He went inside the bathroom flustered. 

---

I was on the bed when he came out wearing the clothes I chose. dang... He looks so hot in it. Imagine waking up next to him wearing that.

"Explain...?" Jeonghan asked as he sat next to me. His hands were placed on mine by accident. He didn't even notice it.

"H-Huh?" I stuttered. "Oh, Right. So, uhm, my friends are coming over." I started. He nodded, listening carefully.

"They can't know about you being an incubus."

"Why?"

"Because it would weird them out. And, I'm afraid if one of them spills it, not saying I don't trust them. If it goes out of their mouth in public and someone hears it.. they might make a big deal out of it. I know no one would believe it at first but.. I'm worried... I don't want to lose you."

I sighed.

hah. I sound crazy. What the fuck.. Am I dumb?

"Okay Okay, I know I'm stupid," I spoke when I found Jeonghan looking at me as if I lost my mind.

"I agree. Apart from the part where others would make a big deal when your friends talk about it in public. But, I know they'll freak out when they know about me.. and when they see my true self.." Jeonghan said and tightened his grip on my hand.

So he did know what he was doing! And that was probably the longest time Jeonghan had ever spoken to me in three days. 

I smiled at him. "You can pretend to be my new friend!" I exclaimed.

"But new friends don't sleep over at their new friend's house that quick.." He said.

I frowned. He was speaking the truth though. 

"They wouldn't know you were sleeping over! I'll say you just arrived." I told Jeonghan and he agreed.

"I have a question," Jeonghan said. 

"What is it..?"

"What are we...?"

I stopped functioning. What are we?! Not boyfriends. Not friends...yet... Crap, I didn't think about that. Fuck buddies? Yeah?

"Uh, fuck buddies? We're not even close to friends yet.." I mumbled the last part.

Jeonghan seemed sad. "Oh... We can get to know each other from today onwards then. fuck buddies sound okay for now." He smiled weakly.

The next thing he said left my mouth open.

"Can I ride you?" He asked, licking his lips, and looking down at my pants.

---

I was waiting in the living area, waiting for my friends. It's been thirty minutes! Where are they? Jihoon said ten minutes...

Jeonghan's in the bathroom. No. We did not do it because I told him they would arrive now. Looks like the 'arrive now' didn't happen. I could've let him ride me. I groaned.

ding dong

I rushed towards the door and opened it. All of them entered one by one at the double.

"I brought beer and wine!" Joshua exclaimed.

"I got pizza!" said Seokmin.

"I got food too," Mingyu said, carrying a lot of plastic bags along with Jun and Hoshi. And Wonwoo entered, holding Chan's hand.

"I could make tea," Minghao said, entering with his tea set.

I closed the door after they all got in. Some were settled on the couch and some on the floor. 

"Sorry we took so long," Jihoon apologized to me. 

"It's alright. What happened?" I asked him.

"It's hard to bring eleven people over," Jihoon said and I nodded. I looked in the hallway, waiting for Jeonghan.

Mingyu tapped my back, "Who are you looking for? By the way, I'm going to place the food in the kitchen." he said.

"Oh, sure," I replied to him. "Oh guys, We're going to have a new friend in the group! He's pretty and kind." I announced.

Hoshi, Seungkwan, and Seokmin cheered loudly. I told them he was in the bathroom and we waited.

"Seungcheol..." Jeonghan spoke.

Everyone turned their head to the voice. I was surprised too. He called me by my name for the first time...

He came towards the couch and looked at everyone. He looked uncomfortable and odd. I walked to him and held his shoulder.

"Guys, this is Jeonghan!" I said.

It took them to process for a while and finally, someone spoke up.

"Oh lord, he's so beautiful!" Seungkwan squeaked and stood up, clasping his hands. All of them complimented his beauty. 

Jeonghan was a blushing mess and sat next to Joshua, and I sat next to him. 

Joshua turned around slightly and put his hand forward, "I'm Joshua. Joshua Hong." he smiled at him.

Jeonghan shook his hand, smiled, and quietly mumbled, "tasty.." he said as he eyed Joshua seductively.

what on earth did he say? I nudged him, "The hell, Jeonghan?" I said, pouting. 

"What? He looks hot." Jeonghan shrugged.

"He likes someone. See that ball of sunshine over there?" I said pointing at Seokmin. Jeonghan nodded looking at Seokmin and then me. "Yeah, he likes him. But Seokmin didn't receive the signals. yet."

"Oh... Then, I guess I will put Joshua second on my list. If he doesn't want that guy anymore, he can have me." Jeonghan said, sounding serious.

There was silence for quite some time.

"I'm kidding, daddu! don't get jealous!" He said, giggling.

Fuck..

What was t-that?

Daddu...?

His giggle?!

My heart?!

Fucking levels of hell, lord!

---

i wrote shit, and you read it <3 love ya'll