two

Seungcheol

I woke up from the sudden hit of sunlight. I rubbed my eyes as my eyes searched for someone. Was that all a dream? Fuck! I thought it was real. My mind was playing games. I chuckled as if someone like him existed.

Then, a vivid flashback appeared in front of me. I did fuck him last night.

Flashback

I flipped him over, him now under me. I went straight to the main point. Fuck his ass. I grabbed the lube from the drawer beside the bed. 

I knew it would come in handy. Jeonghan, the demon, didn't even look nervous or hesitate. He looked prepared. (?)

I took off our clothes in a blink. Positioning myself between him, I entered my lubed index in his hole. He moaned at the sudden feeling of my finger inside him. 

I inserted two more fingers in. I started moving inside him, trying to find his prostate.

He let out a moan of pleasure. Found it. I smirked and teased that spot. He seemed to be enjoying it a bit too much. He whined when I took out my fingers. I took a look at his wings. I heard somewhere that the wings of a demon are sensitive. Well, I'm about to find out if it's true.

I brushed my finger against his wings. He let out a shiver. I held the edge and rubbed it. He held onto my arms, and his eyes filled with tears. Jackpot! The wings are his weakness. I held onto his left wing with one arm, and the other hand lifted his right leg after I wore a condom. 

I spread his legs and kept his right leg on my shoulder. The tip of my member teased his entrance. I rubbed his left wing once again as he cried in pleasure. With one slam, my member was inside his lewd hole.

I moved slowly but hit harder. Jeonghan moaned every time I struck his prostate. I fasten my pace. Literally fucking him with no mercy. He screamed in pleasure to my liking. I played with his wings while fucking the innocence out of him.

"I-I feel like....a-ah..." Jeonghan muffled.

I knew he was close to climax. But I wasn't. I went faster and deeper every minute. I looked at him. He was going to release, but I stopped him, "Wait for me," I spoke.

My hands grabbed both of his legs. I pounded inside him fast. Finally, I released inside him and he did too. I didn't pull out for at least three minutes and when I finally did, he grabbed my arm and looked at me.

"Again..." He begged.

Present

Then we had like two rounds? I still think it's a dream, but he sounded real. I looked down at my blanket. Fuck. Morning wood. I'll deal with it later. Just as I was about to lay peacefully on the bed, my alarm rang.

I took my phone to turn it off when I read the message. Wake up, important meeting.

Shit! How can I forget?! I threw the blanket aside, speedran my morning routine, and even took care of my member down there. I wore my ironed attire. Breakfast? No time for that! I rushed downstairs and grabbed my car keys in a swift motion.

I started the engine and drove as fast as I could. 

---

"What do you mean you saw an incubus ?! What even is that? Stop saying ridiculous things!" My friend, Jihoon, said as he stopped drinking the coffee and slammed the cup on the table. The employees in the cafeteria glared at us for the sudden noise.

I shushed him and explained to him every single detail of what happened at night. After I explained, he started laughing.

"You should start going on dates again. You're losing your mind! Hello?? Demons? In 2023?" He ended with an exhale and drank his coffee again. I sighed. Maybe I was losing my mind. It must've been a wet dream.

I shrugged, and Jihoon patted me on my back. He shook his head, clearly stating that I needed to seek help from experts.

"He looked so real...He was so my type." I frowned, taking a bite of my sandwich. Jihoon tsked.

"Oh, by the way, the ten of us are coming over to your huge ass house tomorrow," Jihoon said, finishing his coffee. I was confused... ten?

He looked at me as if he read my mind and said that the 10th person was Dino, Mingyu and Wonwoo's child. I forgot, haha.

Then we talked about the meeting, but mostly just him talking about Hoshi. I wish I had someone to talk about.

---

I slid off my coat and threw it somewhere in my room. It feels so good to be back from work. I need to relax! The only thoughts in my head were Jeonghan. I want to see him so bad now. I became erect at work thinking about him.

I groaned and looked down. Really, Seungcheol? You're better than this! I'm going to the club tomorrow. I have to get him out of my mind...

While removing my tie, I felt like someone was looking at me from behind. I checked my surroundings. Weird..

I got in the shower and turned on the hot water. Oh my god... Perfect for the winter. I let the water take over me while taking care down there. Again, I felt like someone was watching, I felt some breeze.

I got out of the shower with a towel wrapped around my waist. I went over to my wardrobe and picked out comfortable clothes.

I turned off the light and lay on the bed with one arm supporting my head. I slowly closed my eyes and was about to doze off when a pair of hands tugged my pants. Then, I felt an ass sit near my crotch.

I opened my eyes and looked down at my legs. It was Jeonghan. I widened my eyes. I was about to speak when he suddenly took off my pants and stared at my member that was clearly poking out of my boxer.

He rubbed it gently, causing me to moan. He didn't even spare a glance at me. The only thing that mattered to him at the moment was my cock. Wow..

 I closed my eyes while he took control. He removed my boxers and touched the tip of my member that was standing up proudly. He wrapped his slim fingers around it and started pumping slowly. I let out a small moan. He sped up his motion. I opened my eyes to see him leaning in.

He licked the tip and put my member in his mouth carefully. I groaned. He took my member deeper into his throat, he took off his hands, and placed them on my things. He takes me in well. I thought.

Soon, he started moving up and down, letting out small moans of satisfaction. Sweat dripping off our faces. The only noise heard was Jeonghan sucking and our moans.

I saw his mouth go up. He replaced his mouth with his hands and started pumping again. He swirled his tongue around it while doing so.

It felt too good. too good to be true. Either I'm dreaming again or he's real. I'll make sure he stays till the morning and prove to Jihoon. 

It's not weird to know that your true love could be an incubus. Maybe it is. But not for me. Wait, Did I say true love? I didn't say anything about romantic attractions. I could be using him for sex.

what am I even saying...

He'll leave me, He's here for nothing but pure physical love.