Chapter 61: A Soul Purpose

Hank: Hey Caine, I'm buying this, yeah?

Caine: Go ahead, have it for free

Hank: Really?

Caine: I have money

Hank: Alright, thanks.

I immediately grabbed the enhancement and placed it into my gun. I spin it around and aimed it at the front door, because a dumbass came in with his own gun.

Guy: Alright down on the ground! I want your money! Now-!

I pull the trigger and watch as one bullet blasted the guy through the door and ended his life.

Think that's cruel? Deal with it, I'm not the hero.

R.Hank: God I wish I could use that, I would shoot the Higher Powers with it

Soul: A bullet for each eye.

Caine: How convienent

Hank: Yeah, anyways, I'm going

Caine: I'll see you soon, Hank

Hank: Yeah, you too

I leave the shop and put my gun away, you couldn't see it from my face mask, but I was smiling. Not from happiness, but from the fact that I'm going to have a good time shooting some idiots in the near future.

Because Peace is never an option, and I agree with that.

Bring on anyone that wants the smoke!

I walk back to the base and heard silence from outside, I was confused so I open the door and walk inside. It was dark and now I'm wondering if the boys left the place to go and do something.

Hank: At least lock the door, idiots

But then suddenly, the light comes on and I heard "Surprise!". I looked around and saw that everyone we knew were here, a banner was hanged and it told me that it was the 2nd Anniversary of me existing in this world.

Hank: It's been two years?

GF: Yes! Ever since you and Tricky arrived in our world, things have drastically changed

Nikusa: You're an important figure in the town's history now. And we thought it was suitable to do this, it's also for Tricky.

Tricky: You hear that Hank? I'm special!

Hank: Yeah yeah, whatever. Why the hell are we celebrating this? It isn't necessarily

Alice: Oh Hank, be positive, this is a milestone for you!

Whitty: Yeah, you saved our asses from the Lemon Demon

Michael: And then you dealt with those Sonic Possers!

Pico: There were five of them!

Hank: Yeah but-