Chapter 50: Auditor's Message

Yeah but you got to remember that I wasn't meant to be like that, I was forced to by the Higher Twats.

R. Hank: Don't worry, I understand, but make sure you don't forget what "Hank" really is.

Oh don't worry, I won't. I know that when I have to kill someone, I will.

R.Hank: Hahaha, Good, now do what you want, I'm going to find those Higher Pricks if I can

A few hours passes and I was ready to go to the concert with Deimos, when we got there, it was dark outside but the lights for the outside concert were bright as hell. Oh yeah, I also decided to wear something different as well.

 Oh yeah, I also decided to wear something different as well

Minus the bandana and goggles.

GF: Oh Hank you came!

Hank: Unfortunately

Deimos: Ahh come on Hank, I'm sure it won't be that bad. You might enjoy it!

GF: Deimos is right Hank, my mother is really talented

Girlfriend leads the two of us to the front row seats where Ruby, CJ, Monika, Agoti and Sunday were waiting.

CJ: Ayyy! Hank my man!

Hank: Sup

Ruby: H-Hello Hank

Monika: You came here as well?

Hank: I didn't want to but I thought I might as well get it over with

Agoti: Hey Hank, up for a right battle afterwards?

Hank: Nope, I don't do that

They all greet each other and I was looking around, just in case the concert gets ruined by one of the Exe's. Luckily I've got my weapons with me in case I need to catch a body.

GF sits on my right while Sunday sat on the left of me and leaned on my arm.

Hank: Sunday?

Sunday: So.....tired....

I didn't mind and unintentionally smiled, the concert starts with Mearest greeting the crowd before singing a few songs, everyone was listening except for me, I was looking around, the music was alright.

I don't know why but I got a bad feeling, like something was going to happen here. Then I spotted the electrical equipment on the side fizzing out, before I could think about anything else.

Suddenly it blows up and everyone was surprised until laughter was heard.

Hank: Deimos, get ready

Deimos: Yeah

He gets his gun out, then all of a sudden, a figure appears in the air and I was mad but also excited.