Chapter 31: Moving On

Arc 3 has begun!

Oh and here is Hank's new voice for his normal and Madness Mode.

3:16- 4:42: Normal Voice

5:13 to the end: Madness Voice

That has to be one of the best cutscenes in Gaming history.

Yes I know it's Raiden but come on. Hank and Raiden (Especially Jack) have so much in common if you think about it.

Anyways onto the Chapter

[3 Months after the Corruption]

Hank's POV

BF: H-Hey my name is Boyfriend, but you can just call me BF!

BF: H-Hank... I need you to kill me

GF: I'm Girlfriend, Boyfriend's Girlfriend! Thank you Hank for saving me!

GF: Hank why do you want to die?!

I opened my eyes and quickly surveyed the area around me, nothing....I sighed in relief when I realise that I was at my desk in the warehouse base. I didn't see Sanford or Deimos anywhere which means it was just me here.

Hank: Where could those idiots be?

I looked at my desk and saw that there was a note lying there. I picked it up and could tell by the awful handwriting that it was Deimos who wrote this. He mentions both he and Sanford went to go shopping for more food after Tricky raided our fridge.

Hank: Damn that fucking clown, I don't even know if he is an ally now or still an enemy.

I pick up my Handcannon which was also on my desk and inspect it. I remembered those moments from 3 months ago....when I killed Boyfriend and the Lemon Bastard at then end of the Corruption

BF: Thank you Hank. For everything you have done

Hank: No. Thank you Boyfriend for showing me the humanity of myself

Hank: Any last words?

LD: P-!

Hank: I don't care [Gunshot]

I close my eyes again and put my handcannon into it's holster. I reopen them and take out my black katana to inspect it. It was fairly old now but still as deadly as it has been every time I used it.

Hank: Maybe I should go and upgrade it soon. I'll ask Doc if he can the next time I see him

I traced my left hand (human hand) across my metal jaw and feel it. It was still as durable as ever, 2BDamned did say he made it practically indestructible....but something felt off.

Hank: I should be used to this just like last time....but why does it bother me? I guess having a normal jaw was more natural after all. [Hears a sound] Hmm? A message?

I go onto my computer and check the message which was sent by Nikusa. Her message to me was a request to come over to her church (I think it was a church) because she has something for me to do.

Hank: Well I'm bored as hell so I might as well do this

I get up and check to see if I have everything. Blade, check. Gun, check. Alright I'm good.