Chapter 52: Fleetway's End

Sky: T-That hurt....o-oh no!

Fleetway: Oh no indeed, well little girl, it's been fun! You have surprised me but unfortunately, you're too slow. Now say your prayers because God won't listen to you!

Fleetway prepares to deliver one final punch and Sky closes her eyes, thinking about how she tried.

Sky: I-I did good....but I was too weak compared to him. Now I won't be to show Hank how much I achieved. I wanted to tell him something else....but it looks like I won't be able to

Just as a the punch comes towards her, something breaks out from the ground, this caused Sky to open her eyes and Fleetway to stop and look back at who interrupted his moment to kill.

Hank: Fucking finally, too many damn rocks.

It was Hank and his mask was on, before Fleetway could react, Hank kicks him into the forest and looks at Sky, she was astonished.

Hank: Are you okay?

Sky: I-I am, oh! I controlled my manifestation!

Hank: Really? Good job

Sky: [Blushes] T-Thank you

Hank's POV

I turn my attention to Fleetway who got up and dashed at me, I avoid his kick. Fleetway stops himself from moving and glares at me.

Fleetway: How the hell did you get out from there?!

Hank: Really? Did you really think that would keep me down there? Yes it was annoying but it wasn't going to stop me

Fleetway: Hmm, I guess I underestimated you but it doesn't matter because I am going to win!

Hank: We will see about that

I was ready to fight until a black energy beam was fired between us, we stop and look to see that it was the Auditor that had interrupted us.

Auditor: Hello gentlemen

Hank: Okay why are you here?

Auditor: I want to personally kill that one

Hank:....Okay but why? What do I get out of it?

Auditor: Well I can't do my work since Fleetway is messing with the electricity. Now I want payback so I want to kill him.

Everyone:.......What?

Hank: You still didn't explain what I would get from this

Auditor: I'll let you kill Lord X, I was planning to go kill him myself and not let you fight him but I'm feeling generous for once

Hank: Oh wow, you really are

Fleetway: A-Are you joking?

Auditor: I am not

Hank: Still, I would've bashed your head in if you really did try that!

Sky: Um Hank? What are you going to do?

Hank: [Sighs] Alright bitch, fine, you can take over now

Auditor smiles and turns his attention to Fleetway who was confused by the whole situation but retains his focus.

Fleetway: Hey! You are delusional to think you can kill me and Lord X!

Auditor: I am not delusional because I know that I can kill you and Lord X

Fleetway didn't believe it and flew in the air but he felt something wrap around his left ankle. It was a black whip that Auditor had made to grab Fleetway and he swings down to smash him to the ground.