Chapter 8: True Colours

???: Madness Mode initiated

I felt an increase in my strength, I felt different and I had the urge to end someones life. No better time to test out this change on my victims.

Soldier: Shoot him down!

I shoot that soldier dead and stare at the soldiers who flinched at my look. Even though I had my mask on, they can feel the intense stare that I am giving them. The red visors in my mask lit up a bit which increased the fear in their eyes.

I slowly begin to unsheathe my weird which they saw so they aimed at me as a warning.

Solider: S-Stop that right now! Or we will shoot!

Hank:......No

As soon as I unsheathe my sword they were dead and I was behind them. While the kid was rapping I was slaughtering many soldiers. Even the clown showed no mercy, taking out the tanks. He even took over one and used it against his enemies.

Tankman: Those two are so brutal!

BF: Don't you lose focus!

Tankman: Ah shut it kid I know what I'm doing.

It took me 50 soldiers to kill before they finally realised that they were all fuel to build my madness. They were full of fear and begun to run away but were not given a chance at all as I guned them down and slashed them in half.

A group of them were quivering infront of me so I pull down my hood and take off my mask to show them my face.

Huh so it changed? Interesting.

Oh well! Back to the genocide!

As I slaughter more of them I thought to myself on how exceptionally high my bloodlust was. It has never been this high in any moment I had. I even got a memory of when the orignal Hank slaughtered many agents during his chase after Tricky when he revived him.

(Basically Madness Combat 6 Antipathy)

It must've been like that time. I stabbed a soldier and flung him across for Tricky to smash back to the ground with his stop sign. He smacked one in the air for me to shoot through the head. I'd never thought I see the day where I would make a good duo with him.

Ah who cares! I'm having the time of my life right now! I now don't regret coming here at all! I put my hood and mask back and continue my slaugterfest.

Tankman: Ah damn looks like I lost, well you four can go now I guess I mean what am i going to do?

The clown stopped but I didn't....I wanted more blood....more....More.

???: Kill...kill....kill....KILL!

Hank/???: KILL!