Chapter 7: Stupid Romance Drama

The next day I was thinking to myself once again in the living room of the kid's house. Then Alice comes up to me because she has a request.

Alice: Can you make sure Boyfriend and Kaity get to school safely?

Hank: Hmmm yeah fine

Alice: Thank you so much Hank!

I got up and grabbed the two, we met up with GF and surprise surprise the clown is with us as well. We walked towards their school which I didn't know they went to. I swear down the kid is 19 while his sister is 17. Ah well who cares.

When we arrive at the gates we saw that a huge group of the girls were surrounding someone. We got closer to see that it was a boy they were excited over. I swear they even had hearts in their eyes....what the hell is wrong with them?

Do they like him? He doesn't even look much

Hank: Who the hell is that?

Tricky: He doesn't even look nice to eat

BF: Oh god not him!

GF: That's Senpai

Kaity: And now he sees us

She was right as the boy turned his attention to our group, more specifically Girlfriend and Kaity. His smile grew even more.

Senpai: Ah it is great to see you my lovely maidens!

Hank:

GF: Senpai is the boy that every girl likes, well except for me and Kaity. He wants to date the both of us when we don't want to. I have Boyfriend and Kaity isn't interested

Hank: Do you want me to kill him?

All 3: NO!

Senpai: Ah Boyfriend, do rap battle me again so that this time I can win not just against you but the hearts of Girlfriend and Kaity.

BF: Dammit Senpai we've been through this!

Tricky: Oh my god make this romantic drama end! It's horrible to listen too!

Hank: For once I actually agree with you clown

???: Kill.....kill....kill....KILL!

Kill? What the hell does this voice want me to kill?

???: Blue....demon....narcissistic

Who the hell would that be? Wait? Blue? The kid? The Demon is his girlfriend and narcissistic? Must be that Senpai brat. I don't mind killing him but not the other two, I....I have already grown a bit attached to them....or am I just saying that?