Chapter 51: Fleetway

???: Are you looking for something Hank? Maybe death?

Hank:......Fleetway

I tightened my fists which Fleetway could see.

Fleetway: Oh you're ready to fight? Perfect! This will be the best place for your grave! And it will be by me! The best there ever is!

Hank: Yeah I doubt that, even you don't seem sure of that statement

Fleetway: Hah? What the hell so you mean? I'm absolutely confident in myself!

Hank: Oh I know you are....but you haven't proved it right?

Fleetway: AGH!

This got Fleetway to react badly as he fires his red eye lasers at me, I side step it and the egotistical hedgehog glared at me with intentions to kill.

Fleetway: Shut it! What do you know about me?!

Hank: Before I killed Exeller, I went to your world and saw the wall images.

Fleetway: You went there?

Hank: I did, now explain to me why it showed you on the floor unlike the others who were kneeling infront of Lord X

Fleetway: Well Hank, unlike the other Sonics, I don't like to listen to Lord X, I listen to myself and don't need to be told what to do!

Hank: Yes you are still put in your place

This angered Fleetway even more and he attacks me right away with a diving kick, I dodge it and tell him to accept the truth.

Fleetway: Okay, I'll admit that I was put in my place by Lord X but one day I will kill him and claim myself as the strongest! That way, no one will doubt me ever again!

Hank: We will see about that

I use Discharge to send Fleetway into one of the electrical units, he gets out and the two of us properly start our fight with Fleetway attacking from the air by either firing lasers at me or diving down to attack.

I did well to defend himself, I would either dodge or counter his attacks, normally my gun would be useful in this situation but I could already tell from our encounter before that bullets won't work.

That meant that I only has Discharge, Outburst and the Murasama Blade. Actually I wanted to test something so I waited for Fleetway to try something.

He fires his eye lasers at me and I smirked, I unsheathe the Murasama blade and blocks his eye lasers before deflecting it right back at Fleetway.

He was struck by it but he managed to stay in the air, however he was confused and angry, the Murasama blade was emitting red electricity and Fleetway was shocked.

Fleetway: What the hell is that Blade?!

Hank: Oh you know, it's just a sword, ask Exeller about it when you die, he knows exactly how it tastes