Chapter 34: Rematch

After leaving the church, I made my way back into Funkin City and go straight over to Girlfriend's house....okay I knocked out someone trying to rob me first Then I went to her house....dumbass motherfucker.

When I reached the house, I knocked on the door and waited. I heard footsteps approaching and the door opening to reveal Mearest who was ready to go somewhere.

Mearest: Good to see you again Hank. Girlfriend is waiting for you upstairs in her room

Hank: Going somewhere?

Mearest: Yes I have a singing performance in 2 hours.

Hank: Okay have fun

Mearest: I should be saying that to you~ [Leaves]

Hank:

After she....said that. She left me standing there confused, I thought nothing of it and go inside but not before closing the door. I went upstairs and knocked on Girlfriend's door and hear her say come in so I enter the room.

She was currently sitting on her bed and reading a book which got me curious on what book it was.

Hank: What book is that?

GF: [Blushes and puts it away] N-Nothing! Y-You don't need to know for now. H-How was your day?

Hank: Well me and Tricky broke both Selever and Rasazy out of the void

GF: Oh that's great!

Hank: It is, so why did you call me?

GF: Can I not call my boyfriend over?

Hank: Still can't get used to being called that. It's fine, it's just that you usually come to my base to hang out....without the noose.

GF: You're right about that but I wanted to call you here for a very....s-specific reason

Hank: What is it?

Girlfriend throws me the book she had just placed away, I caught it and looked at the cover to see what it was about......Sex....ah I see now.

Hank: [Looks at her] What is this unholy shit?

GF: [Looks away while Blushing] I-I thought you might not know about it and that you could l-learn it

Hank: How the hell did you know about that? Anyways why would I learn about it?

GF: Oh you know.....reasons

Hank: [Sternly] Girlfriend

GF: O-Okay fine! I want to do it with you! I want to have sex with you!

Hank:........

GF:........

Hank: Are you sure?

GF: Yes. I have done it before with Tabi but not Boyfriend. I want to do it with you as well, I wa-wanted to know if you would like to. Y-You don't have to!

Hank: I might as well, I haven't tried it before. I can finally see why Deimos says it's the greatest thing a man can experience, even more than mass murder

GF: R-Really? Okay that's good. Read that book it will help you

Hank: Okay

I sat down at her desk chair and opened the book. It was......very explicit but I think I know what to do, it will be hard with the metal jaw but I think we can manage. If Deimos is wrong about this being the best thing I can experience, he will stop smoking forever and I will make sure of it.