Chapter 49: Friend or Foe?

Last time on I'm Hank Wimbleton....which was almost a year a ago.

Hank: Do you want to tell me what's on your mind?

Rasazy: Hank...when will you stop fighting for good?

when will you stop fighting for good?

Hank: What do you mean by that?

Rasazy: I want to know when you will finally stop fighting

Hank:.....Why do you want to know that?

Rasazy: B-Because I want you to stop fighting, y-you keep getting hurt!

Hank: Come on, you should know by now that I would be fine. Besides, I'm one of the few people who can actually fight big threats such as these things.

Rasazy: So? Let Tricky fight them!

Hank: I'm not going to let him have all  the smoke, I'm about that action as well and I can't have the clown one up me.

Rasazy: You don't need to fight, you have changed ever since we first met, I know what you were like before you came to this world. You were....a killer

Hank: Yeah people get shocked about that until they see the bodies

Rasazy: Y-Yes but you don't need to be this murderous killer, you can just stop fighting and become a completely changed person. It's slowly working as well!

She has a point but the the only reason I'm changing is because I am not the real Hank. I am just a soul impersonating him really well, but I'm slowly becoming my own person and mixing it with the traits of Hank.

Rasazy walks ahead and I was debating whether I should tell her.....tell her who I really am. Yes it is weird that I am going to tell her and not one of my good Nevada friends but I feel like.....I feel like I can trust her with this secret.

Hank: Hey ki-

Tricky: HAAAAANK!

Hank: Son of a-

Blair: Haaaaaank!

Hank: -BITCH! WHAT IS IT?!

Tricky: I want the ones!

Blair: No! Let's go on a date!

Hank:

Rasazy: Umm Hank, what is this?

I look over to what the kid was pointing to, it was a small hole underneath a tree and Rasazy was going close to it, I try to tell her to not get too close but it's too late as she trips and falls down it.

Hank: Ah fuck

I run up to the tree before sliding through the hole, once I was through, I was sliding down a tunnel hidden underneath the tree.