Chapter 53: Police Reports

A week has passed since Fleetway had been killed and I was at the kid's house, me and Tricky were playing against Michael and Khole in a game of Xenoverse 2 that we were winning.

Girlfriend, her sister Searest, Kaity, Deimos, Selever and Rasazy were watching while Alice was making cookies for everyone, it was just a nice little vibe and I hate to admit it but I liked it, especially when we were dominating the game.

Michael: Agh! How are they so good?! We are getting our ass beat

Khloe: It's only a game Michael, plus I don't mind. E-Especially when Hank is winning.

Tricky was laughing while I had a calm face on, GF was standing behind the sofa we were sitting on and wrapped her arms around my neck. Another day, I would've thought that this would be an assassination attempt.

GF: Are you having fun?

Hank: I am, you seem conflicted, what's up?

GF: I'm just....a bit sceptical of you accepting Sky's feelings.

Hank: I understand, but I want you to know that she has changed for the good and she won't be the same as before

GF: I-I.....I still don't know but if you're saying this then I'll take your word for it, I trust every word you say anyways.

After the game, Rasazy wanted to play with me so we formed a team against Selever and Tricky in a game of Call of Duty.

Selever: Rasazy, I'm not sure if you should play this game

Rasazy: My dearest brother, let me remind you that I am 17 now and almost 18. I can choose what I want to play

Hank: Selever just relax a bit, let her play

Selever: Oh fine, you can play just this once.

The game starts and ended with me and Rasazy winning in Team Deathmatch. They we played Gun Game which I easily won, this shocked Selever and got Tricky enraged.

Tricky: Fuck you Hank! You're using aimbot!

Hank: What do you mean? It isn't my fault that I have good reactions and that I understand how to use each gun.

Alice calls me to the kitchen so I give my controller to Deimos. Rasazy gives hers to GF who wasn't sure.

GF: Umm I don't know how to play

Deimos: Don't worry my good friend, I will help her since I am an expert.

Tricky: I'm coming for you Deimos!

Deimos: Aight bet

A knock is heard at the door so I went to go and open it to reveal.

Miku: Hello!

Hank: Oh you're here

Khole: On break?

Miku: Yep! For two weeks so I'm going to spend that time staying here

Hank: Neat

I let her in and shut the door before going back to the living room, everyone says hello to her and I go into the kitchen to talk to Alice.

I ask her what she needs and she just hugs and then kisses me.

Alice: I just like your company, especially when it's just us two~

Hank: Yeah it does feel nice, I've always been a loner but that's how I liked it, however these moments have changed me......slightly.

Alice: Yeah.....I found something interesting