"Are we here?" I asked seeing were in front of a small dinner.

    "No, the car shut off." Klaus says trying to start it again.

    "Little Witch is there something you wish to do at a dinner?" Damon asks

    "I just wanted to get out the car, but I wouldn't mind some waffles." I say looking out the window to the dinner.

   "You could have asked for a car break, darling." Elijah says

    "Sorry, I didn't know I would have stopped the car. " I explain.

    "We know. Let's get those waffles, hmm." Kol says leading me out the car.

Once I exited the car, I heard the engine start back up.

"She is something special isn't she." Katherine says following us out the car.

  "Surly she is." Kol says smiling at me.

We went into the dinner and I could tell they were having a slow day today.
There were only a few people sitting at the tables and only one waitress that could see.

    I went to go sit down and Katherine was the only one who followed. We both sat there while they compelled everyone in the dinner.

    We looked at each other and said, "Men." Once again in unison.

    Once they joined us I just had to ask.

    "What was that for?" I asked them

    "No one needs to know that we were here." Klaus says

    "And of course for the better service." Kol says and the waitress comes with a glass of I'm guessing her blood for him.

   "Oh geez." I said looking at it. It didn't bother me as much but I'd just wish the chose wasn't taken from her.

   "You know me just entering a dinner isn't going to put me in any danger. But maybe you going around compelling people would. Who says any of them aren't witches or on vervain." I stated.

    Katherine just sat silently impressed by my statement, knowing if she was to say something would start a fight between them.

    "Darling, it's just an extra precaution. And anyways there's aren't anyone on vervain nor a witch in here, luckily." Kol says

    As Elijah ordered for me. I just wondered why them seemed way overprotective than normal.

  "What are guys not telling me?" I asked.

    The guys looked at each other as if they were deciding amongst themselves if they were going to tell me what they know. But before anyone said anything Damon's phone rings.

    "I'd better take this." He says getting up to talk outside.

     I looked to the three that was sitting in front of me and they clearly didn't want to tell me.

    "It's better if we wait for Damon to get back." Klaus says and I just sighed and decided to look at the menu Infront of me.

    "You know I'd...." I started to say but looked closely at the menu. And once again it was like I couldn't read it because I didn't understand.

    "Geneviève, what's wrong?" Elijah says seeing me trying to figure this out.

    "I can't read it. Like my homework. One second." I said taking the pen that was sat on the table and wrote what I saw on a napkin.
     "What does that say?" I asked turning it so he could see.

     "That says Gallico fricta, french fries in Latin." He says looking up at me. I just kept that as note to myself that I possibly need to learn Latin.

    "Well can I have some of those too." I asked nicely as the three guys sat in front of me with different reactions to this discovery.

   "Sure." Elijah says with a slight smile while the other two are confused.

   Eventually Damon comes back with an expression we all can read loud and clear.

   "You're brother is not so grateful, hmm." Klaus says

   "Yeah, he can't just take that we healed him and let it go." He explains

   "What else?" Katherine asks

   "Sorry Kit Kat, nothing about you. They're concerned about Geneviève and wants me to take her back." He says

    "They know I want to be here right?" I ask not knowing where they're trying to go with this.

    "I don't know but he says Bonnie has been worried about you gone. Something about you being with one of their now most hated guy on the earth." He explains

    "That's nothing new. It'll change when someone else threatens Elena." I say and Katherine laughs.

   Then finally the food gets brought out.
    "Thanks." I tell the waitress

    "No problem." She says before going back to the kitchen.

   I started to eat waiting for someone to say anything but before I can say anything Katherine did.

  "Come on. She's a big girl that can clearly handle herself. And wasn't this the purpose of us going to her parents for her to know more about herself. Not for you to know then she has to figure it out." Katherine says irritated then starts eating some of my fries.

  "She's right. We can't not tell our little wolf." Klaus says giving in.

  "There's more than you being a part werewolf, you're part of a powerful pack called the crescent wolves which you're father was the alpha of." He explains

  "The alpha? That doesn't make sense. What does that mean for me?" I say confused

   "You're parents left for your safety since another was trying to take his place and since he vowed to never go back, you'd be their rightful Alpha." Elijah explains

   "Their Queen." Klaus adds.

   "And you guys think that puts me and more dangerous since the reason why you're being weird." I say putting this all together.

   "Exactly, little witch." Damon says

    "You know you guys can tell me theses things. I can never learn about myself and my magic if you don't talk to me." I say

    Katherine simply agreed. After I finish my food, we were off on the road again and bored once again. Then on top of that abit irritated from Damon and I phones ringing to the point we silenced them. It was still Bonnie and Stefan trying to get ahold of us to get us home, but for some reason I don't think it's because they were so worried about us riding around with the original hybrid.

Hey 👋 hope you all are doing great...

Good Morning🌅Evening 🌆Night 🌃

                  🧡 Everyone 🧡.