Chapter 11: Checkpoint Vale

Magsimula sa umpisa

Evan: Shit, get ready!

Evan then pulled the charging handle on his M27 IAR, making sure everything was right.

Engineer 1: I don't like this... where the hell are they...

Engineer 2: Fucken A, this shit is nerve racking right now.

The ground then started to rumble as Evan's eyes widened, realizing where the Grimm were.

Evan: Fuck! Drive! Drive! Get to the wall!

Alpha Victor then stomped on the gas as it drove out of the area with the rest of the convoy trying it's best to follow, some vehicles, more specifically the M1132 ESV's, got caught behind.

Evan: Jag Actual to all Hammer Actual!

Jackson: This is Actual!

Evan: Get some men back there to help the 1132's! We'll secure a clearing!

Jackson: Copy! Kilo Company, get into a defensive position! We're covering the engineers!

A few of the M939 trucks pulled to the side with the last 2 L-ATV's, trying to make room as the marines either hopped out or started to aim behind, trying to find out what was going on as the last five M1132's started to drive past, except for the last one, as the last one was getting close, the entire thing was lifted off the ground flipping over.

Ryan: Shit!

A swarm of Grimm, more specifically, a King Taijitu with a bunch of Beowolves.

Jackson: Contact! Open fire!

*RATATATA* *BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG*

Jackson: Williams! Get a squad over there and get those engineers out!

Kyle: Roger! Sergeant Hale! Move up!

Jackson: Cover Sergeant Hale!

Sergeant Dalton Hale or Hammer 2-1, the 1st Platoon, 3rd Squad Leader and his men started to move under the gun fire as the Grimm tried to attack them only for them to get shot down.

Dalton: I want 3rd squad on me! Let's move!

Justin: Nick! Hit 'em with some 203!

Nicholas: Copy! Grenade out!

Nicholas then fired off his M203, 40mm grenade as it connected with the King Taijitu causing it to disintegrate. The marines then arrived as 5 of them made a small defensive position while 4 of them helped the engineers out.

Hammer 2-2: Everyone's out, Sergeant!

Kyle: Roger, let's mount up and roll out!

Kilo's Company 1st Platoon, 3rd Squad then ran back as everyone else saw what they were doing, and proceeded to mount back up, hopping back into their L-ATV's and M939's.

Jackson: Let's move! Let's move! Someone get 4th ASOS on the line! Or call anything!

Ryan: This is Hammer-2 Actual to Omega Command! How copy?!

The remaining Victors of the convoy then rolled out as Grimm from all around heard the commotion, drawing them into the fight.

Hammer 2-4: Incoming ravens!

Soon a few of the M250's looked up in the trucks, firing rounds at the sky as Nevermores came swooping in, trying to eat or at least kill one of the marines as lightning struck down once more almost hitting one of L-ATV's.

Omega Command: This is Omega Command, send traffic.

Ryan: We've engaged an enemy element! Requesting air support!