"What do you mean by that?" The other guy says then man steps out who I'm guessing is her father.

"Well the very reason you all brought her here. She is part werewolf and we weren't certain until last night when she asked Grace about it. And I hoped it wouldn't be true but it is." He says

  "Why wouldn't you want her to have both parts of you two?" Klaus asks getting a bit curious of why they wouldn't want her to have something he sees as a gift.

  "It's not that I don't want her to be like me it's just we're from a pack in New Orleans, and she's the reason we left. They didn't like that they're alpha married a witch. They saw it as I was turning my back to our kind, which started a split in our pack. My best friend tried to overpower me to gain my spot and in not accomplishing so he targeted what I loved most." He explains

  "Geneviève." Elijah says understanding

   " We were abled to stop them from following with the help of some friends but if she was to go back she be their rightful Alpha. And she'd be in danger again." He finished explaining

   "You're the alpha of the crescent wolves from the bayou. My father's pack." Klaus says

    "Yes. I was." Her father says

In that moment I knew a reason why Geneviève was meant to be with Klaus their the rightful Alpha's of their families pack. The ones to fix a pack that was spilt.

I still don't know why destiny would give me such a gift of her presence after the chaos I've done.

  "She'll needed to be protected more than ever now, after we left we learned she wasn't the only child of the crescent wolves that was saved that night." Her mother explained

  "We may not know their intentions if they get word of her." Her father adds.

   "No one is to lay a finger on her." Klaus says getting frustrated from hearing the such danger our princess could be in.

   "Well when the day comes she'll be safe but until then I'm guessing she would be over joyed to wake up to see you." Her mother says to me.

   Not even in billion years would I think I would hear that someone would get joy from seeing me.

"Elijah, you wouldn't mind showing him up?" She says seeing me hesitant of even where to start.

"No, not at all. Kol, she's right this way." He says guiding me.

He takes me upstairs and opens the door to let me in. As I walked in, I turned to look at him and he nodded encouraging me to actually walk in. After that he left me in the room. I looked around to the blinds to be open and the sunlight shining on my darling flower just perfectly. Her skin glowed with the sun's kiss.

She was perfectly laying in the middle of the bed asleep and beautiful. I debated about waking her but the sun already did it for me.

She sighed and turned her face into the pillows trying to hide from the sunlight. I couldn't help but chuckle from how adorable she looks.

  "Geneviève, Darling." I said gaining her attention immediately. I could tell she knew my voice as well as I did. She sprung up wide awake and looked right at me in shock.

   "That's why you disappeared.' she whispers finally knowing what happened from last night.

I saw the joy light up on her face as she dashed to hug me. I hugged her, knowing I've waited ages to meet her.

"You don't how long I've waited meet you, darling."I said

" I know probably way longer than I've even knew of but it still feels like I've known you my whole life." She says finally looking at me taking in every feature of face I do the same.

The joy was radiating from her as we catch up until her eyes brows scrunched up as she pounder on something.

"What's on your mind darling?" I asked her sitting with her now on the bed.

  "I thought he was off worrying some poor people about his hybrids and I thought the worst of him and he brought you to me." She tells me

"How would you have known?" I asked her.

" I'm supposed to sense this type of thing. Right?" She asks

"Not exactly but Klaus would be tricky. But let's not talk about my brother before I have to share your attention with everyone else." I tell her

"Ok then where should we start first?" She asks

"Who's the other guy?" I asked

She soon told me he was Damon Salvatore, her first mate she met as long with how she met my brothers as well as something else that surprised me that Klaus even tolerates.

Katherina Petrova is now her best friend or should I say one of them. There's always a Jeremy Gilbert she tells me of. Along with everything else that's happened since she moved to Mystic Falls....

Comment 💌❤️ and Vote 🌟

I hope you all are doing well.

Also just as promised kol is here

Good Morning☀️ Evening🌆Night 🌚

                 💙 Everyone 💙.