Chapter 15

Since Uzi was walking too slow, you decided to just carry her and fly back to the landing pod. 

Once the two of you reach the spire of corpses, Uzi heads into the landing pod while you fly upwards to wake N up. You grab onto the wire and hang upside down next to him.

"N, it's time for school."

You shake his shoulder gently.

"You're gonna be late."

You roll your eyes when he doesn't budge.

"N!"

You snap your fingers in front of his face.

"AAH!"

He looks at you, wide-eyed.

"What?! What happened?!"

He looks around frantically.

"Nothing. You just slept in."

You say with a plain expression.

"N! B! I found something in here!"

Uzi's voice comes from inside the landing pod.

You and N let go of the wire, but apparently N isn't awake enough to open his wings and he just falls to the ground. You drop down in an attempt to catch him, but he hits the snowy ground with a thud.

"You okay?"

You grab his hand and help him up. He nods, dizzily. The two of you drop down into the landing pod where Uzi is.

"What'd you find?"

Uzi walks over to N with something in her hand. She jumps up and slaps the item on his hat. After a closer look, you see that it's a badge. It's a skull with wings on it.

"Did you know that was a pilot hat?"

Uzi questions.

"I was the pilot!?"

N yells, shocked.

"That's aweso-"

He pauses and his eyes widen in realization.

"I-I crashed and ruined everything..."

He says in disbelief.

"Spaceship pilot!"

He regains his cheerfulness and shoots finger guns.

"Origin story!"

He says in a "cool" voice.

V hisses at him in disapproval and holds up her bubble blowers in an attempt to be threatening. She quickly returns to blowing bubbles innocently.

"Uh huh..."

You nod.

"Speaking of piloting to Earth, are we sure 'murder all humans' is uh... 'morality'?"

N asks, holding up finger quotes.

"Hold on a second! Murder all humans!?"

You whip your head around to look at Uzi angrily.

"What are you so mad about?! They were the ones who messed with your programming!"

She defends.

"Yeah well, those people sucked... but not ALL humans are terrible, Uzi!"

You say, making a point.

"Why do you even care? It's like you have huge connections with them or something."

She rolls her eyes.