Pieck (Shingeki no Kyojin)

(Art by Shexyo)

This should've been out sooner. But short lemon. Hope you enjoy!

v                                                                                                                                                                                                      

A yawn left your mouth as you tiredly made your way into the building that your trio shared. It was almost time for the attack on the world's enemy Eren Yeager, and you alongside your partners from Marley couldn't let your time of infiltrating Paradis go to waste. That being said, there was still a few days before you could do anything, so after some talking of walking around the island and observing the people of it, you came back to the building you managed to rent out while you conducted your acts.

Today was especially tiring because of a run in with what you believed was the "Yeagerists" of the island and the fact you nearly blew your cover trying to speak with them, mainly because of how distrusting they even were to begin with. You still managed out though, and came back with some items you got from the nearest store and a light headache that came free of charge. Entering your relatively small -money was tough, sue you- apartment you placed down the items on the nearest table and began stretching your arms.

"Anyone here?!" You called out, casually but still cautiously making your way through the room and into the room you three shared -for clothes, only one of you slept here- and began taking off your jacket.

"I'm here."

"Oh hey Pieck-what in the the...?"

You found yourself cutting your words as you stepped back, blinking and having your mouth hang open in surprise once you saw your childhood friend in front of you. She looked the same, tired as hell, with a similar smile to match that energy while staring back at you, but that wasn't the thing that got you shocked and now hard. She was wearing the current scout's uniform, well only half of it; she only had on the jacket and neglected to wear any pants, the only thing covering her lower half being black thigh highs and black panties that was sinking into her behind. Said ass being so big and enticing that any man looking at it might start salivating at the thought of getting to do anything with it, something you found yourself halfway about to do as you stared at your friend that was slightly bent over on the desk.

"Hey Y/n, see something you like...?" She asked almost teasingly, her voice managing to snap you out of your daze -her ass was just that nice alright- and bring your attention towards her

"Pieck...What's going on here...?" You questioned, finding yourself glancing away while holding a hand over the half your face to hide a blush. The girl before you meanwhile looking away, her casual smile still on her face as she shrugged.

"I was trying on the outfit but got tired, so I decided to relax a little." She replied, lightly swaying her ass for some movement, something that got you to glance at it before looking away again

"Is that so..." Was all you could say, sneaking glancing as the lightly jiggling flesh in front of you. "Couldn't you just lay down or something...?"

"I only began a minute or two ago, and I saw something interesting outside. I guess I should have locked the door." Despite the interruption and the clear view you had of her nearly bare back, the black haired girl didn't seem the least bit embarrassed. If anything, one could assume by her face that she was trying to tease you.

In reality, she just didn't mind you looking at her like this. You've done it before a few times now. Matter of fact...

"Y/N, are you staring at my butt?" She asked suddenly, almost making you choke on the saliva in your mouth