Meru (Meru the Succubus) {Reupload}

With the Reader:

"Ah, another neat day." You remark, laying in your bed as your stare at your ceiling

As you just say your day at the moment was rather fun and enjoyable! You literally did nothing but relax, watch whatever, and got to play in a gaming tournament with your friends and won! All that would be needed to make this already good day better would be getting laid...yeah you can dream.

So at the moment your eyes would close, falling asleep rather quickly though you were unaware at some glowing golden eyes staring at you through your window that would continue staring, as if trying to read you, for the next while until it opens your window and hops through.

This creature looked to be a female of a rather short height wearing a tight fitting black top with white lines that hugged her rather modest breast size and a black and white lined bottom piece that hugged her curvy ass; she also had black hair that reached to to her mid back it seemed like and bright golden eyes filled with lust and desire...also she had red skin, horns, and a tail but that wasn't important. This was of course Meru the Succubus...a succubus looking for sexual desire to feed off of to help maintain her current form.

"Ooh such strong lustful energy coming off this one~ Its gonna provide me plenty~" She comments, sneakily walking over towards your bed before crawling onto it; once there, she would begin to rub your clothed member through your pants, smirking a bit at the size as you begin to wake up due to the feeling.

"Huh, what the..." You start before a finger is pushed towards you lips and the succubus gets up to your face

"Shh, don't question anything~ Just think of this as a very, very wet dream~" Meru tells you, glancing back a bit as she begins jerking off the outside of your pants slowly at first then going faster as time goes on

"S-Sure..." You reply, actually believing this to be a dream and just gonna go along with it

Giving a sultry smile at the response, the female would continue jerking you off before delivering a quick and short peck on your lips and going down to your pants and pulling them down to be greeted with a rather big bulge. So, curiously, Meru would pull down your boxers and is greeted by a slap on her face by your large member that rests on her face before she pulls back and looks at it and you in shock.

"Holy shit! That thing is huge!" The succubus exclaims in her mind, measuring it with her hands and forearm as you begin getting embarrassed by her shocked stare

"This is pretty rare...Am I scared..." She thinks to herself, only barely able to grip onto your member with both her hands as she begins slowly starts to jerk it off

"No...This body is...Don't worry, we'll have a good time..." Meru tells herself as she takes an experimental lick to your members head

Taking a couple more licks around the head on your member, Meru would eventually take the tip into her warm and wet mouth and starts to suck on it lightly as the force would increase by the second; bobbing her head slightly on your head, her head would slightly lower down your base with her tongue slurping and licking down it as her cheek bulges a bit from your member's placement. Taking your dick out of her mouth for a second, the succubus would plant various kisses and sucks on it whilst her hand works on jerking you off rapidly which cause your dick to begin oozing lots of precum from your head and begins dripping down your, which makes the red skinned female lick all around and marvel at the taste.

Licking up your dick once more, the female would lick around your head once more before encasing the tip into her mouth once more and this time going deeper which causes saliva to lick from the sides of her mouth and down onto her chest and down your dick as tears even appear in her eyes from trying to get more of your member into her mouth. However she was determined, and managed to get at least 9 inches of your thick man-meat into her mouth as she mutter uncompressible words as her tongue wags away at your member from the inside of her mouth.