Ayane (Overflow) {Reupload}

With the Reader:

You were horny.

...Yes that was how we are opening this lemon, your were aroused as fuck and wanted a good fucking and release. So much so that you decided to just openly ask a long time friend of yours, Ayane, if she wanted to bang when you two had gotten along and to your upmost surprise after a hard blush and stutter session she would give you an answer...

"S-Sure..."

So here you were, being dragged by your hand down the school and into some storehouse that was closed off from the school but enough to get you back to classes quickly...depending on how long this takes. Though regardless you would walk behind the female as she dragged you, a blush on her face as she held some annoyance and embarrassment on her face as she did so; so once you got the storehouse Ayane would essentially push you inside, looking in every direction before putting up a sign to say "Do Not Disturb" before closing the door and locking it.

"I can't believe your making me do this..." She remarks with a sigh, fidgeting a bit as she slowly looks over towards you...

...And having her eyes widen, and her jaw dropping with her face becoming red as fuck as she looks at your naked form. Forgone was your clothing, it just existing on the ground behind you as your body was on full display, along with your member that was standing proud and waiting for action. You would look towards the blushing and nervous girl a bit confused, getting more confused as she murmured something about "size" and "fitting", but you none mattered to you at the moment.

"You wanna get started? Cause you were the one complaining about class and stuff." You tell her, snapping Ayane from her thoughts as she sputters

"Y-Your lucky we're even doing this, be grateful." She tells you and looking away from you, making you shrug

Slowly making her way up to her top she would unbutton it as it drops to the floor, along with her skirt and other accessories until she stands in only a white pair of bra and panties. Her arm would go up under her bust, pushing it up in the process as she looks away with a small blush on her face as you stare.

"Well, how is it? Is it to your liking?" She asks as you put your hands behind your head

"I would say so yes, thanks." You reply with a grin, getting a cute little pout from the female

Walking over to you, you'd give a slight admiration to her figure as she came onto you and placed a hand on your shoulder as you went back until your back had hit the wall. From there you would lean down and capture Ayane in a kiss that enveloped pure passion, lust, and a tiny bit of embarrassment; your hands went down to the female's nice ass, taking it into your hands and giving a squeeze, getting a cute yelp from the brunette as you felt the flesh mold and squish through the in between of your fingers, making you realize you were about to bang a rather thicc ass in front of you.

As you groped her ass you would take advantage of her yelp to shove your tongue in Ayane's mouth, exploring it to your hearts content before finding that she began to fight back with her own tongue; you would happily accept this challenge, your tongue's now fighting in her mouth for supremacy as you delivered the occasional slap to her ass, getting a nice jiggle that helped in your advances from the noises she made. However Ayane didn't let you do all the work, sneaking her remaining hand down to the dick pressing against her stomach and take it into her hands; this got a soft groan from you, making you separate from her to catch your breath before finding she caught your tongue in her lips and began to softly suck on it before releasing you, open mouth and blush on her face while she panted.

This site alone made you flip your sides, Ayane's back to the wall and you above her and looking down as your hand went up and you two smashed your lips back together for another make out session. At one point you even separated and just had your tongues lick and roll one another, saliva swapping a bit as it began to drip from the sides of your mouths from how hard you were kissing each other. All while this happened Ayane jerked you off, giving soft pumps to your cock with her thumb rolling over the sensitive tip; though she would stop to let out a rather loud moan as she felt your fingers trailing against her pussy. They would rub against her pussy lips slowly, as if teasing her before making their way to her clit and playing with that to your hearts context, earning more pleasured noises from Ayane that only aroused you further.

The brunette could feel this,, along with her own arousal growing as she widened her thighs in order to sink your cock in between them, squishing them shut the moment it got in between them as you separated and grunted.

"Your too big..." She remarks as you lean down and start to suck on her neck, getting a squeak from the female as she blushes a bit

"Hey don't do that, people will see!" She replies in answer to your actions which managed to work, with you just giving it licks and bites as the girl took what she could get

As that happened you would thrust your cock in between her thighs slowly, only increasing in pace once you hit her pussy and began rubbing against it, getting moans and pants from Ayane who was dripping with arousal. This managed to provide some lubricant for your cock, you sliding your dick in between her thighs faster as a result as she began to rock her hips back and forth, thoroughly enjoying the feeling before squealing a bit as you pinched her clit, nearly making her cum then and there.

Though she didn't, as your hands went up to her bra clad chest and essentially tore it off and began to grope her chest in your hands; Ayane would try to respond, but you took her in another kiss which quite her as her arms wrapped around your neck to pull you in deeper. Your cock would twitch and throb in between her thighs, wanting to enter as it felt her spill her juices on it more and more, but it would have to wait a bit. You would continue your thrusts, but also grope her chest in which you took the time to play with her nipples as you reshaped the large mounds to your liking; you would pinch, pull, and rub the hardened nubs in your hands before going down and taking one into your mouth, licking and sucking on it as Ayane just moans and grabs your hair to push you a bit in her chest more.

However she would push you deeper as a loud moan escaped her, drool leaking from her mouth a bit and eyes wide in shock and pleasure as you lifted her legs around your waist and entered her pussy. At first it hurt, having this been the first time she been fucked especially by something this big but she was determined to continue; so a simple nod from from her got you to begin your thrusts.

*Pant* *Bang* *Bang* *Smack*

These were noises that filled the room as you fucked Ayane into the wall, occasionally slapping her ass to watch the jiggles as your other hand held was used to balance her on the wall; meanwhile the brunette wrapped her legs around you and pulled you deep, rocking them a bit with your thrusts as she panted in your neck as her pussy dripped with arousal.

"K-K...Keep at..." She tries getting out but her moans got in the way, you grunting in response as you banged her with everything you got

The sheer force and pace of the thrusts sprayed her juices from her pussy, loud and lewd noises being the result as Ayan'e breasts were clapping, swaying, and jiggling to hell as you couldn't help but try and suck on one as you fucked the female with a passion. However this would make you both slide onto the floor, Ayane on her back and you above her as this merely inconvenienced you as you lifted her ass up in missionary position and began fucking her standing, Ayane upper back and head on the ground as she looked up at you.

She tried to say something, but just let her head hang back as she moaned and panted as you plowed her like a jackhammer, enjoying the noises and fucking you gave her before crying out, pussy clamping around you and cumming hard; juices leaked down her legs and onto the floor, you wincing from the tightness as you pounded away a bit more until cumming yourself, filling her pussy to the brim with your semen as Ayane grit her teeth and moaned at being filled with your cum that flowed out of her pussy and onto her body.

"W...Wow..." She gets out as you sit

"Phew...Thanks Ayane!" You would say, making her lean up

"You know you could've went a bit easier, I'll probably be limping a bit throughout the day you know!" She tells you, pouting with a glare which makes you cross your arms

"Meh, could be worse." You reply

Though a second after saying that would Ayane straddle you, your cock sinking onto her pussy as she grinded on your cock, which began to harden as a result as you groaned and her releasing a soft moan as a result.

"Then show me." Was all she said, but blinked as you lifted her ass up and slammed your cock inside her pussy once more, eliciting a moan from her

"Got ya, just don't complain about being late."