Hinata Hyuga (Boruto) {Reupload} [Part 2]

With Hinata:

Hinata didn't know what to feel, she really didn't.

Just two weeks ago she witnessed her sister, her precious innocent sister, banging a long time friend of her's and from the sounds of it it looked like they were enjoying themselves immensely. It wasn't even that they tried to be subtle or cautious of someone walking in on them, or if they had been it was thrown out long ago then when they first started.

In all honesty she shouldn't be surprised, as she could tell the two had some sort of feelings for each other. The looks, stares, body language, actions and all really gave it away to her and anyone really paying attention that either they both liked each other and didn't want the other to know, or had some top secret thing they themselves knew and didn't want to share...

...She didn't really think that was possible, but the look on Naruto's face when he suggested it couldn't help but make her smile in amusement.

Even though this was something that was pretty commonly known if you looked deeply, most just saw it as an attraction towards friends that even the two themselves might not have understood or even known; the two didn't really act all that different but there was an undertone, Hinata couldn't put her finger on it. Weirdly enough this only got weirder as time went on until just three weeks ago.

She couldn't tell but it looks like you and Hanabi's relationship took a turn, as whenever she brought you up to her younger sibling said girl would either try to redirect the conversation or be put deep into thought, usually a blush accompanying her quickly after. Hinata, not wanting to pry, just let it go but some teasing would catch itself whenever they talked during that time that seemed to get Hanabi in a trance or get her tense. This got the elder Hyuga to think that her sister had a crush, a pretty big one at that, on Y/n which allowed her to set something up that could hopefully push you two together.

It only took waiting a day until you got back from your job, and you even accepted pretty quickly with the saying you wanted to hang out with her a bit. But Hinata could barely hold in her smile when she saw the reactions when you saw Hanabi in her house as well, and her reaction to you. However you both quickly regained composer and began the day.

Though something seemed...off to Hinata. As at some point the younger Hyuga clan member would begin to work on something near you and under the table, and for quite some time too; she offered to help but her sibling kept denying it, and whenever she tried to speak to you about it you got tense and said something quickly as if to divert her attention. Safe to say she wasn't convinced and the awkward scene was saved when Sasuke showed up to take her to see her husband so, with one last look and goodbye, she left.

On the way she noticed the former rogue ninja seemed strange and asked him what was wrong, only for the raven haired male to gain a unreadable look on his face and tell her "she'll find out" which got a confused look from the girl. She didn't question further though, thinking it must've been something about a mission.

The talk with Naruto went well, the blonde just asking her if she had time to help him with some investigation going on with her Byakugan being a big help if she joined, which she accepted with grace. This of course got the male in front of her to give her one of his famous grins, getting her to smile back at the action before she took her leave...

...And when she got back to her home, she couldn't possibly have predicted you and her sister going at it like rabbits in her very own closet.

You see she walked into her house and found it strange that neither you nor Hanabi were at the table she last seen you two in, but figured you two made your way to the living but was a bit surprised you two weren't there either. Hinata would push down any worry though. It was fine, maybe you two had to left and was busy with other others, which is to be expected with your lives. So smiling to herself, she would proceed to walk through the halls of her house to get to her room and clean up a bit...