Ayame Kajou (Shimoneta) {Reupload}

With the Reader:

"This...Has got to be...Your greatest idea yet..."

"Thanks, but...Just keep rubbing that big cock of yours through my thighs."

Wow what an opener, I'm actually compelled to give you this context. So to keep it short-insert dick joke-you are a member of S.O.X and somehow and some way you managed to be the hacker of the group...so what better use than uploading hentai and porn out there to the web!

But you said to yourself to aim higher, so you managed to break the names of whatever was keeping you from saying your dirty crap-the author is too lazy to look it up-and upped the limit you can say whatever to up to 5 hours...great! Not to mention you managed to hide it and make sure they couldn't be tracked when defected! So of course you worked on you and your friend Ayame's first and the moment you did it she dragged you into the basement and demanded sex.

Reasoning? Other than the fact she Ayame the fact she could now fuck as dirty as she wants AND go on for as long as she wants aroused her to no end-hell she was leaking-and because you were able to allow her to do this-not to mention some of your other work-she decided that you could be the first she bangs! She only told you this less than five minutes ago but who are you to complain!

At first you was slightly embarrassed at the prospect of seeing your friend/allies naked form but that quickly became arousal as you eyed her rather curvy and beautiful body...she even had thigh highs to show off her delicious thighs! That was a win! Surprisingly though she was the nervous person, looking all flushed and blushed hard the moment you let loose your rather large member but after a monologue inside her head she decided to go through with it.

So that leads us to here, her standing in front of you rubbing her thighs back in forth of your squished member, the female's juices covering it slightly as it rubbed the outside of her pussy, making your both either groan or moan as a result.

"So...Why am I rubbing dick, in between your thighs...?" You question, your hands going to her breasts from behind and beginning to grope her which results in the female's groans of pleasure

"Because, people love thighs...!" She replies, making you shrug at the flawless logic

As she continued to rock her hips back and forth and side to side, your hands would continue to grope Ayame's rather endowed chest with your fingers slipping her hardened nipples and pulling or squeezing them which makes the female in front of you moan slightly. Though soon you would feel your friend's wetness beginning to leak and drip onto the floor below you, making you grin at the juices flowing before you blink as you were pushed onto the floors below though not to where you were hurt thankfully.

"What th-" You were quickly cut off by a rather soft ass in your face and Ayame looking back at you with a sultry look on her face

"Come on Y/n, taste the pussy your gonna do with that large cock of yours later." She remarks as she leans down and grasps your dick in her hands, only barely being able to cover it as she smirks at it though her eyes was a bit nervous

"Now lets see if I can work this baby enough."

With that said she would take the head of your enlarged member into her mouth, suckling on it as well as swirling her tongue around it, coating it in her saliva as lewd licking and slurping noises could be heard coming from her mouth; licking all around the head, she would quickly release your member to lick up and down your dick to coat portions of it in her saliva with her hands fondling your balls along with it, making you moan slightly at the stimulation. Though eventually she would take your dick back into her warm and wet cavern, though this time taking more and more into her mouth until a good portion has already made it way into her throat; from there she would start to bob her head up and down your member, stopping occasionally to suck and lick your dick as your dick shoots out some precum, which would follow with Ayame swallowing it and releasing a small moan in the process.

However she would stop for a moment to raise her head and release a pretty loud moan as she glances back to see your hands gripping and squeezing her ass, your face buried inside of her pussy as you go to town on it; you would lick, bite, and suck on her pussy as your fingers spread open her pussy lips as your remaining hand would finger the female with a passion as you ate her out. This would of course make the female moan out loud but gathering herself a bit she would go back onto your dick, this time deepthroating your member as she would bob her head more rapidly on your member as you began eating her out with more vigor.

Though Ayame wouldn't last any longer however, moaning on your member as it exits her mouth, crying out as she begins to squirt on your face, covering a good portion of it in her juices as you lick up up rapidly. Panting from above you, Ayame would try gather her bearings but would make a noise in surprise as you would be flipped to where her back was on the table in front of her; looking slightly confused, she would gain a nervous look as your saliva and pre-cum coated dick resting on her pussy and rubbing against it.

"Ready~?" You question, grinning rather dangerously as you aimed the tip of your member at her pussy

"For that big cock in my virgin pussy? Not really but I wanna get this hard fucking done, so don't hold back Y/n." She answers, confidence building up as she smirking at you

Hearing this you would nod as you lined up your dick...and slammed your entire dick into her pussy, stealing Ayame's virginity as said female yelps as your dicks hits her cervix. You would obviously wait a moment, trying to make she got got somewhat comfortable but was pretty surprised at the quickness she gave you to start moving...but you didn't complain.

Gripping her ass in your hands with Ayame wrapping her legs tightly around your waist, you would begin to thrust into the female with years upon years of backed up sexual tension and with the slight fear in the back of your mind you may not get many other chances of fucking a girl. This would get you to immediately bang the female with a harsh vigor and fast pace, your dick slamming into the female's pussy like a jackhammer, getting her juices to splash everywhere and her ass to clap in the process; meanwhile Ayame is just enjoying her time, tongue out and drooling a bit as she moaned and cried out from your harsh and rough thrusts into her pussy.

This would increase a few moments later though, as you would lean down and begin to suck on her tits with a passion, making the female moan out louder as you thrusted harder into her along with switching the breast you were suckling on for a good while. Eventually you would change positions, putting her in a doggy position as you hammered into her from behind, using her boobs as handles of sorts as you thrusted into Ayame, not holding back as said female moaned out from under you, in pure ecstasy over the pleasure she was receiving from you...speaking of which-

"C-CUMING! OH FUCK! FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!"

Following a long string of swears from Ayame, said female would cum hard on your dick, crying out in pleasure as her pussy walls tightened around your dick, making you groan from the sheer tightness as you felt your own end coming. So you would flip the girl onto her back before straddling her waist and shoving your twitching and wet member in between her breasts and would thrust them in between her tits with a passion as your hands squished the mounds on your member, earning slightly groans from Ayame in the process; however after a minute you would cum literal years worth of semen onto your friend, making her gasp from the amount as she's covered white, even having to close her eyes as your cum was shot onto her face.

"Oh...Sorry." You say, making her look up at you with a smirk

"So much~ You really don't masturbate don't ya?" She questions before squeezing her tits

"Well don't just stand there, I got years worth of sexual tension in between my legs and you need to fuck the cum out of them~!" Ayame exclaims in her usual tone, making you grin

"Well lets fucking go!"