Makima (Chainsaw Man) {Reupload}

[Major Spoilers]

With the Reader:

"Looks like I arrived just in time." Makima commented, waltzing towards the field a certain someone was in with an air of confidence around her

You see for the past while she had been looking for more people to control over, her success from the previous endeavors against Santa Claus and even some of Hell itself convincing her to get more devils. After all, what harm could more help be for when she finally reawakens the Chainsaw Devil?

So as she did her planning one day she came across a male on the street, who had the "aura" of a powerful devil to him that reminded Makima a bit of herself; this got her a bit curious, so she had went to talk to said person who was trying to order some ice cream in a store. So waiting for him to get his treat, she would stand outside of the store and ask the male to follow her into a nearby alleyway for a discussion, to which he agreed to once he was assured she wouldn't rob him blind...

...Or touch his ice cream.

Anyways the two went to the alleyway secluded enough that they wouldn't be seen nor heard, with Makima ready to attack need be if she felt things went against her. Though to her blank surprise he didn't try anything on their small trip, every time she glanced back only to see the man eating the ice cream he brought as well as taking the occasional glance at her ass that was on tight display from her pants; this didn't really bother her, but she kept it in the back of her mind.

So once the two fully got into the alleyway he'd introduce himself as Y/n, him straightly acknowledging Makima for who she is, having heard of her from time to time. Makima hearing this would also ask Y/n if he was a devil and him, in confidence, told her he wasn't but merely a humble civilian who was a devil hunter to earn money; his story wasn't long, but the red head was already working her powers to control the male, feeling as though she was above him just based on what she heard, what she saw, etc.

However something seemed...off, the Control Devil even narrowing her eyes a bit from the feeling. Seeing this you would give a fanged grin off towards the devil, telling her something that's been on her mind as of late...

Flashback no Jutsu!:

"Looks like this isn't working." Makima thought to herself, preparing herself for battle to truly turn you over before stopping as you began to walk towards her, a tiny look of confusion on her face

"Ooh the power to control others, either your some type of Control Devil or you made a contract with one." You remarked and, seeing her face of confusion, decided to reveal yourself

"While its true I do hunt devils I did lie about being a human. You see my devil is similar to your own, something people fear other having complete and utter domination over them be it a fight...rule...or even life itself." You said before pointing towards yourself

"So I could be considered your natural enemy next to freedom. Y/n, the Domination Devil." You said, shoving the rest of your ice cream in your mouth; though after you said this the confidence looked to have returned to Makima, who gave her signature smile at you.

"Well then how about I make a proposition?" She asked as you crossed your arms

"I would like to ask you some things, but with this new information I would like to ask a little later. In one week at this time outside of the city would you mind meeting up with me? Can be anywhere, I will find you." The red head asked you, making you grin at her

"Sure thing, Makima." You answered, walking past her and out of the alleyway; this left Makima to her thoughts, thinking on how to convince you to join her if her control wouldn't work...