Sadako (The Ring)

(Art by Kelvin Hiu)

Ngl I wasn't really planning on uploading this here. I been dropped this on other sites -Ao3- as an "exclusive" since I wanted to keep the more "short" lemons there. But as I was working on another one of those I decided "meh" and now it's dropping here.

So yeah, this was for Halloween. Second Sadako lemon. Enjoy!

Static was heard across the dimly lit household, the only light being the lamp within the living room and the barely functioning light of the kitchen. In the center was a decently sized couch, with a good few feet in front of it being a television that was causing the static sound that echoed across the house. The T.V. crackled, it itself seeming to not understand what exactly was going on with it, until the unthinkable happened.

A woman at about a height of 5'5, maybe 5'6, with smooth and pale skin would come out of the T.V. screen! She crawled out of it, pushing her arms and by proxy hands out of the television set as she moved her body past her. Two hefty boobs would squish against the bottom of the screen before flopping out, hanging over teasingly as it was fully presented by the woman's white robe like outfit, one that squeezed tightly onto her extremely curvy form; one that was also pretty wet, so you could see him skin from underneath it, which included her nipples and areola. Her slender body would be out in no time after her upper half, her meaty thighs and frankly unfair dumptruck of an ass would be next, something pushed up as she crawled out of the T.V and onto the floor and towards the couch in the middle of the room.

Her moans and groans would fill the room as she continued her crawling towards her topic, mouth opening and revealing a string of saliva as well as her pale blue tongue. Her long black hair covered everything on her face but her mouth, but not only did it seem easy for her to tell what was going on and where to go; not only that, her intention was clear. Grab the person here, kill them, move on to whatever else. And that's what she was doing, crawling towards the person on the couch with her hand outstretched, ready to-

Sadako froze immediately when she got to you.

"Huh, so you're the one coming?" You questioned, you sitting on your couch butt booty naked. "You know, never fucked a ghost before. You've ever fucked a human?"

You were met with silence.

"Guess this is a new experience for the both of us." You said, chuckling and smirking in amusement as the being in front of you didn't even focus on you. No, she was focus on a much more pressing matter.

You see, thanks to your current nudity she could catch an amazing view of your dick; one that stood and throbbed with clear intention, one that shadowed over her own face, one that left her open mouthed and utterly shocked at how lengthy and girthy it was. Neither in her alive or dead life had she seen someone's dick so...massive? And it wants to have sex with her? God, what kind of pervert did she run into this time around? That didn't matter, she'll just kill him and leave as quickly as she came, that's what she was here to do anyways. Anyone who saw her tape must die.

Her upper body leaned forward and her mouth opened, her intention to lunge at you and end your life then and there. You...Didn't take it as that. Your hand would shift forward and to the back of her silky smooth hair, pushing her head down and pushing your dick into her mouth. The immediate feel of the wet and rather cold mouth all but made you let out a pleasured sigh as your head leaned back, a wide smile on your face as the ghost went deeper, noises of utter shock leaving her.