Neopolitan (RWBY) {Reupload}

With the Reader:

"Wanna bang?" Neo asks, holding up her scroll as the words were laid out in front of you. Blinking, you tilt your head confused at the female as your arms cross in the process.

"Now? Don't you have a meeting to get to in a couple of hours?" You question which makes her smirks and holds up her scroll again after typing something in it

"Exactly, don't wanna be bored in that time~" She replies, causing you to wave your hand as a grin appears on your face

"Sure, why not." Was your answer, making the ice cream haired girl practically beam before grabbing your hand and dragging you off to your room

Oh right, some context for what is going on right? Well you were apart of Roman's top henchman, actually his left hand and right next to Neo, and as of recently your boss had gotten involved in some..."shady" business involving some women that you personally disliked with a passion but never really did anything about it, as apparently something bigger was going on. Though if anything were to happen you were ready to defend your boss and "friend" regardless...after all your semblance is literally phasing through anything.

However this was not important, as you want to know the context behind why you accepted Neo's offer right? Well, you two had this "fwb" thing going on for a while now; it started when Neo literally walked to you and wrote if you wanted to and, you finding her rather neat, accepted cause this would help you both. So as the assassin got word to go to a meeting later with Roman, she decided instead of just waiting around bored she'd come to you for some fun times.

"Damn your eager." You remark, the ice cream haired girl opening your door and pushing you onto your bed; nodding at you she would straddle your waist, area pressed against your crotch as she before leaning down and enveloping you in a kiss

Kissing back, your hands would place themselves onto her waist and trailing down to her ass which you would give a soft squeeze to, making the female smirk a bit in the kiss before widening her eyes as your tongue suddenly enters her mouth; hand in your hair, the two of you would begin to fight for utter dominance as Neo grinds on your dick, getting her a bit wet as you become harder and harder. She would notice this and separate you, silently giggling to herself as she separates from your intense kiss and would rub your dick through your pants, making you groan slightly as your dick begs for release.

Quickly pecking you on the lips, she would give you a cocky smirk before taking off her jacket to show and then pants, leaving her in a dark brown corset that hugged her rather big breasts and revealed her thighs as you grin a bit; this would come off soon as well and tossed to another part of the room as you phase yourself from your clothes, making her pout as she wanted to strip you but once she felt your dick near her entrance she forgot her disappointment.

Licking her lips, she would have you sit on the edge of your bed as she sat in between your legs and kissing your rather large member with her hands fondling your balls. Looking up at you, her eyes seemed to glow as she licked down your member before going back up as her tongue trails around your dick, coating it in her saliva before going to your balls; licking on of them, she would quickly take it into her mouth, hands going to your dick and beginning to jerk it up and down with a passion. Getting a rather large sum of precum to drip down your member, she'd continue to jerk you off as she goes to your other ball and begins sucking on that, tongue rolling around the flesh before licking up to start licking up your precum, shivering in pleasure at the taste as she kissing it a few more times.

Licking up to the head of your member, Neo would place her lips around the head of your dick and would take the head into her mouth, starts to lick around it as you grunt from the action. Eyes gleaming, the girl would begin to take more and more of your member into her rather small mouth and licking up any precum inside as your member disappears into her wet cavern; this would eventually lead to her deepthroating you, moaning slightly as she sucks on your dick before going back up then back down in repeat, bobbing her head rather fast before releasing it to lick your dick for a moment then back to bobbing her head, moving her head to the side as her cheek bulged a bit before going back down.