Meru (Meru the Succubus) {Reupload} [Part 1]

With You:

"I'm just saying, 20 dollars is 20 dollars."

"That's still...not right."

"Well its either I dunk that pretzel in the milkshake for money or don't do it with none. You see my choices?" You would ask your friend. He was pretty tall and was pretty thin on top of that, with brown eyes and hair, though the latter wasn't as noticeable as the large patch of blonde hair that he had. He also had on a long sleeved blue shirt with a white collar, followed by black pants and shoes to close out his clothing. This was none other than Tyler, a good friend of yours ever since coming to this school.

"Wouldn't you get sick from that?" Tyler questioned, making you wave your hand without much care on the problem

"Meh. If I did it would've happened a few days ago." You said in response as you leaned back on the bleachers you were both on. Currently your small class was in P.E. class and both you and your friend sat off to the side as the rest did whatever they wanted; you were slightly interested in what they were doing but your boredom towards it outweighed your interest, so you opted to sit next to the blue shirted male who went to sit.

"Honestly, is it just me or has things gotten...weird around here?" You would ask, getting a shrug of agreement from your pal

"Yeah, especially since Meru joined our class." He brought up, making you blink. Meru huh? Well that name sure did bring up some neat memories.

You see your little AP class was rather boring, and combined with the subject matter and a teacher that looked positively dead inside and outside nothing really happened; truly anything of note happened whenever it was outside of the classroom, or when Erica would stare at Tyler with an obvious look of crushing on him. Though that couldn't help but make you slightly jealous. You also happened to like the green haired girl; from her neat personality and "done with the world" expressions sometimes, and how she was rather cute and hot as well...

...You didn't want to mention her ass or how you nearly passed out seeing her in that ponytail one day, but it was worthy enough to speak about.

Alas you knew she was crushing on your friend and didn't pursue her, which somewhat disappointed you but you didn't want to focus too much on it. You were just happy to speak with her and be friends truth be told, and even though you disliked doing so it was hard not to stare at her as she did her activities, especially in the current class. But you figured it was weird and turned your head away, just as you done now as your thoughts went onto what had happened in the past few days.

The past week you had gotten a new student into your class who went by the name of Meru, and she was...a wild one. For one she had on a tight white button up shirt that hugged her rather generous features on her torso with a red tie on her neck, alongside a blue skirt and long black cat thigh highs that hugged said thighs; combined with her smooth black hair and gold-like eyes made her oddly made you feel as if you were always being stared with lust. However that wasn't the thing about her that was wild despite how it honestly should be. What made her extremely different from the rest of the class and possibly humanity in general was her red skin and short demonic like horns that rested on her forehead.

Now at first you thought you accidentally got on some drugs when you first saw her, and was positive you were seeing things; no way someone had crimson red skin, horns, and a whole ass tail! However both of your theory's were disproven when both Erica and your teacher who's name you keep forgetting could also see the features. Hell, Erica even called it out and questioned why no one was wondering why, but your teacher just said not to judge. It was from there you realised that no one besides you three could see the skin and horns on Meru for some strange reason, as no one noticed anything and as confirmed by Tyler, only saw a regular curvy and cute girl. You thought some demonic shit was possibly going on, but decided that you didn't know what was going on and had no idea to do anything about it, and dropped the matter for the moment.