Darkness (Konosuba) {Reupload}

With the Reader:

"Ya know, I'm really enjoying the current situation." You said, cracking your neck as you carried a certain blonde throughout the forest something akin to a bridal style, her large chest pressing against your toned one a bit as you trenched

You see for context you had decided a while back to just none other than Darkness out into the woods in the middle of the night to, well, talk with her a bit; as for why she wasn't walking with you...well you kinda tied her up, though really only her arms and legs together along with a bind around her mouth to keep from questioning why you two were here. Though this got a...really lewd expression from the sword wielder with her face a bit pink, drool damn near seeping from the covering on her mouth, and her constant panting and the huffing that came with it that moved her body a bit, and that doesn't even count the muffled moans she was releasing under her wrapping. It was clear to tell she was aroused to all hell...

...And you couldn't even lie with how she was going you were too.

So anyways after a while you would manage to get to a pretty open place in between the trees, a single boulder just existing on the side as the moonlight shined down on the place; rather beautiful really, but you didn't really care as you placed Darkness onto her knees, still tied up as she somehow got an even more lewd look on her face. So being the 1,000,00 IQ person you were, decided on taking off the wrapping on the female's mouth before stepping back.

"I guess I should explain why I took you all the way out here? Well, let me start from the beginning-

"I can tell already! You want to tie me up, keep me in place, use me to your heart and lustful desires as I won't be able to move to defend myself! Keeping me down as you go wild on my body and try making me beg as I-" Darkness would begin, making you gain a blank face as a single word came from your mouth

"Yes."

This would make the blonde stop dead in her tracks going on about some type of pounding you didn't know about, looking up at you with a blink as a look of disbelief crosses her face.

"W-What...?" She asks as you place your hands behind your head nonchalantly

"Yeah, I did come out here to fuck you...well not with what you were saying but still fucking all the same." You tell her casually, her continuing to blink at you...

*RIP!* *TEAR!*

As it'd be your turn to blink as Darkness shot up, tearing her binding and releasing herself as a cute yet fierce battle cry rang out across the forest, making any nearby animal either freeze or run away from the noise. Meanwhile you stared at the blonde, who was now panting as her chest heaved, a blush adorning her face as she thought of the many many possibilities of what were to come.

"Well that saves me the trouble-

Suddenly the sword wielder would tackle you, a squeak somehow being heard from this action as a result. Your back would hit the ground a bit hard but not even to make you feel much pain, you giving off a grunt once Darkness straddles you; her already wet crotch area pressing and even rubbing against your clothed member a bit as her hands were placed on your chest, leaning down herself until her large breasts were pressed against your chest. She was panting heavily, clearly aroused from the incoming sex which, in turn, got your member to grow a bit under her.

The blonde would feel this and jump back up, her chest bouncing and jiggles from the sudden rise as a blush and nervous smile appeared on her face. Though a second later would reach your hands up and grip her breasts in your hand, getting a loud moan from the girl as her chest began to get played with; your palms went all over the clothed orbs of flesh, your fingers tracing against her hardened nipple and the flesh around it before you began to slap her chest around, the cloth on it barely able to hold together to jiggle and wobble it made with the blonde on you yelping a bit. Arching an eyebrow you would do it again, getting another yelp that was more lewd before slapping them again, getting another yelp.