Goth Mikasa Ackerman (Shingeki no Kyojin) {Reupload}

With the Reader:

"Thanks for inviting me over." Your buddy says, him and a girl walking in your house as he said that

"No problem, make yourself at home my friends." You reply was a wide smile, the one in front nodding and the female behind him not even looking at you and following him into your home, making your smile falter slightly before it was back up

You see these two were none other than Eren Yeager and his adopted sister Mikasa, having to come for a visit...well Eren really came to visit, the Ackerman didn't want to come but came here because your friend's step brother Zeke was using the house along with their friend Armin out on a date, so your place was her best bet after that. When the hair bun wearing male told you they were coming over you were excited as hell, getting time to spend with your friends but...you were sure one wasn't really a big fan of you.

Mikasa for some reason never really acknowledged you, and every time you tried to speak with her she either ignored you or gave the minimal reply, which honestly was your best progress so you never really complained. Though this was slightly annoying to you, even more so because you may or may not have a crush on her and every time you try to ask her out somehow it always doesn't work out due to interference or she wasn't really listening; hell you weren't gonna ask for much, but you hoped this day would give a minor change to things.

Speaking of the girl you would take some time to admire the simple yet strangely hot outfit she wore to your place. It was actually rather simple really; a black shirt and pants that really hugged her rather large bust and ass that even gave soft bounces when she walked. Also she had on a black choker around her neck, a cross necklace, two cross earrings, what looked to be rings on her ring and middle finger; she also kept her hair tied back a bit, some lipstick and finally had her nails black in color today. You had to admit...she looked great.

"So you guys up for some games? I got the ULTIMATE anime fighter right now!" You exclaim happily, getting a blank look from Eren

"I swear if its Jump Force and you spam again..." He deadpans, making you wave your hands defensively

"N-Not this time...excuse me for a second..." You start before dashing off to your room quickly and closing the door shut; after a few moments of pure silence, you peeked your head out of the door with the best poker face you had.

"We're playing Mario Kart." You tell him, making the male just gain an even blanker look as his "sister" rolled her eyes a bit at this

The two would step inside your room and make themselves comfortable, with Mikasa sitting on your bed and doing whatever while Eren went to the floor next to you as you set up the game and handed him the controller. The two of you both would race for the next two hours, having fun and raging throughout to the point sometimes one of you walked off for a bit; however Eren would get a call in the middle of one race and, sighing to himself, proceeded to leave.

The reason for this had been something involving Historia, a girl from class who was quite friendly with the guy, so Eren decided he might as well go help. You understood completely so once he left you were stuck with Mikasa, who sat on your bed just watching you do play your game and losing a fuck ton to other people; you would sigh at this, but continued on racing to sedate any boredom you had before looking back at the black haired girl behind you.

"Hey Mika, wanna play?" You ask her, but she only shook her head

"No, it'd be too boring." She replies before looking off in some direction and not even paying attention to you which gained a blank look from you

"Well then, how about we have a bet?" You suggest which gets the black haired female to raise look at you slightly interested

"What kind of bet?" She asks...as you freeze and blink