iii. 𝔖𝔬𝔫 𝔬𝔣 𝔓𝔬𝔰𝔢𝔦𝔡𝔬𝔫

— Thursday afternoon, as Percy and Luke had a sword fight, Ciaran decided to hang out with Will and Michael inside the infirmary

Despite Will being rather bright, Ciaran still enjoys his company. Will even reminds Ciaran of a very energetic puppy that's as happy as can be.

Ciaran enjoys Will's company because he doesn't judge him or his siblings like most of the other kids at camp, mostly the kids in the Hermes cabin.

Will, as well as Michael, would teach Ciaran some basic first aid, and in return, Ciaran would help around the infirmary with some patients that were either in a lot of pain or were being a pain because of their stubbornness.

Speaking of stubborn, an Ares kid was currently being a stubborn asshole because they 'didn't need help', more like they didn't want any help.

"Can you please just let us help you?" Ciaran practically begged for them to stop being stubborn and just let the medics do their jobs.

"No! I don't want any of your help! I'm fine!" They insisted like their hand wasn't currently oozing out blood.

Michael, who was standing next to Ciaran, sighed out of frustration. "Can you stop being so stubborn and just let us help!?"

"Fuck off!"

As the two bickered back and forth, Will ran up with bandages, a rag, water, and petroleum jelly, as well as a needle and string to stitch up the cut.

"Okay. May I see your hand?"

The Ares kid was about to yell out at Will but was quickly shut down by the death stares they received from Ciaran and Michael.

"Fine." They grumbled as they stretched out their hand towards Will, allowing him to heal their hand with the guidance of Michael.

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

On Friday at night, it was finally time for Capture the Flag.

Ciaran and his siblings were awoken by the loud horn and quickly got ready before running off to meet everyone at the Pavilion.

Usually in any game that they are participating in, the Nyx siblings will be split up evenly between the two teams.

Each team gets 3 of the Nyx children in Capture the flag because only 6 of the 9 Nyx children participate.

The flag for the Athenas team was a silky, ten-foot-long flag that was a glistening gray with a painting of a barn owl above an olive tree.