i. 𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔑𝔢𝔴 ℭ𝔞𝔪𝔭𝔢𝔯

(2 years after the crash)

The sound of someone humming a lullaby reached Ciarans' ears from where he rested.

Tiredly opening his eyes he stared at the illusion ceiling, portraying the night sky but he knew it was day outside of the dark cabin.

He sat up in his dark covered bed. His messy hair falling before his eyes, that were now a wine coloured red, unlike when he was in the dark, where his eyes glowed and horns became visible.

Getting out of his bed and stumbling over to his bathroom, he looked at his appearance before brushing his hair and doing his skin routine.

Walking out of his room along with his siblings, who just came out of their individual rooms. They all descended down the dark wooded stairs and into the kitchen, where their eldest sister also Head Counsellor, Szofia, was seen making breakfast for them.

"Morning, guys!" She greeted them as they all muttered out a response before taking their seats at the dining table, waiting patiently for their breakfast.

Once they all finished their breakfast, they all went to their bedrooms and changed, brushed their teeth, put on deodorant and perfume/cologne.

All of them walked out of their rooms dressed in their orange Camp-Half-Blood shirts. All in their own style of clothing and shoes.

Ciaran was wearing his Camp shirt, a pair of black cargo pants and his favourite pair of dark red converse, that seemed very worn down. Each of his siblings wearing their signature colours.

He was about to fall asleep again but was startled awake by his older brother, Cyfnos, yell out. "BON SANG! THEY TOOK OUR UMBRELLAS!"

Each of them groaned in exhaustion, this was the second time this week that the Hermes kids have stolen their umbrellas.

The umbrellas that protected their sensitive skin from the sun. Being children of the Goddess of night isn't always as nice as it sounds.

"Do we have to use our sunscreen then?" Estelle asked in her usual quiet tone of voice.

"Yes..." Blake replied with a heavy sigh, rubbing the exhaustion out of her charcoal coloured eyes the best she could.

"Ugh! I'm so getting those damn Hermes kids!" Derek shouted the best he could.

"You can get revenge later, Derek," Cyfnos said. "But come on guys, sunscreen time."

Everyone flinched in disgust. They all didn't really like putting on sunscreen because of the uncomfortable feeling and strong smell of it.

They all reluctantly got up from where they sat and went upstairs to grab their sunscreen, before all of them went outside to go and do their morning training.

Ciaran was about to leave when he heard a familiar voice call out to him. "Ciaran!"

He turned around to see Annabeth walking toward him. "Infirmary. Now."