𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔏𝔬𝔰𝔱 𝔖𝔱𝔞𝔯

"The Lost Star"

"The Lost Star"

A loud whistling came from the sky. A shooting star rapidly going by in the dark, star full sky. Slowly getting closer and closer to the ground before crashing down into the dirt.

The star turned out to be a small boy. He had black hair, pale complexion, and fragile looking structure. He looked to be about 9 years old.

His eyes opened up to reveal his glowing red eyes, eyes that lit up his view. Attached to his head were glowing, transparent, red horns.

Having landed on his knees, he struggled to get up, crimson blood dripping from his knees that had open wounds.

The only thing he had on was a pair of shorts but besides that, nothing, not even a pair of socks to keep his small feet warm, not a single shirt nor sweater in view.

The rustling of leafs came from his left, he looked and saw, what he could make out, a black haired boy that had tied his hair in a small ponytail, his blue eyes glowing in the night, he also had horns but they were blue.

The blue eyed boy quickly took off his jacket and placed it around the small red eyed boy. "What are you doing out here, kid?"

The small boy didn't answer but instead looked past the tall boy's shoulder. Seeing a middle-aged man from the waist up, below the waist was that of a white stallion.

"Chiron," the tall boy said. "Did you see where this kid came from?"

The man, now known as Chiron, looked around and spotted the destroyed ground behind the small boy. "Perhaps he crashed."

"Crashed? You mean he came from the sky?"

"It is a possibility."

Their attention was brought back to the small boy before them, a black butterfly flying around the boys' head, his eyes filled with curiosity as the small insect.

Feeling eyes on him, he looked back at the older males. The butterfly landing on his head, in the patch of white hair he had near the center.

A sudden chariot with black wings appeared above his head, as well as an intangible glowing crescent moon appearing on his forehead before disappearing.

The two older males' eyes widened, looking at each other before looking back the boy who now had the butterfly on the tip of his nose, his eyes focused on it, a childish smile on his face as he looked in fascination.

The older boy looked at him before smiling lightly, standing up before picking up the small boy.

The small boy feeling a wave of tiredness slipping him into a slumber.
The last thing he hears being, "Rest now, brother."