ii. 𝔖𝔲𝔭𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔢 𝔏𝔬𝔯𝔡 𝔬𝔣 𝔅𝔞𝔱𝔥𝔯𝔬𝔬𝔪𝔰

— While Ciaran was walking by he heard a familiar voice, Clarisse

While Ciaran was walking by he heard a familiar voice, Clarisse. "Well! A newbie!"
Looking over he saw that she was approaching Annabeth and Percy. Walking over there quickly.

"Clarisse," Annabeth sighed. "Why don't you go polish your spear or something?"

"Sure, Miss Princess," Clarisse said. "So I can run you through with it Friday night."

"Erre es korakas!" Annabeth said.

"We'll pulverize you," Clarisse said, but her eye twitched. She turned toward Percy. "Who's this little runt?"

"This is Percy, Percy Jackson," Ciaran said, "meet Clarisse, Daughter of Ares."

Percy blinked. "Like...the war god?"

Clarisse sneered at him. "You got a problem with that?"

"No," Percy said, hands raised in mid-air. "It explains the bad smell."

Clarisse glared deeply and deadly at him. "We got an initiation ceremony for newbies, Prissy."

"Percy." He corrected.

"Whatever. Come on, I'Il show you."

"Clarisse-" Annabeth tried to say.

"Stay out of it, wise girl." She then looked at Ciaran. "You as well princey."

Ciaran's eyebrows frowned slightly, he didn't necessarily like but also didn't hate the nickname.

Annabeth, meanwhile, looked pained, but stayed out of it. Percy handed Annabeth his minotaur horn and got ready to fight, before he could even comprehend anything, Clarisse snatched at his neck and started dragging him..

Ciaran and Annabeth both watched with widened eyes as they watched Clarisse drag Percy into the girls bathroom, Annabeth pulled Ciaran along as they followed behind carefully.

Ciaran and Annabeth stood side by side, looking at the chaos before them. Water was pouring and sprawling out everywhere, leaking out of the bathroom, Annabeth watched through her fingers while Ciaran carefully watched where he stepped. The entire bathroom was flooded...

Ciaran and Annabeth left unscathed by a protective shield, coloured black, that spared them from getting soaked.

Percy stood up, wobbly, he too was dry as well. "How did you do..." Annabeth started but didn't finish her sentence, still in shock.

"I don't know..."

Clarisse was being dragged away by her cabin mates as Annabeth stared at Percy, nodding to Ciaran. "What?" Percy demanded, staring at the two. "What are you two thinking?"

Annabeth smirked, arms crossed as she spoke. "We're thinking," she began. "That we want you on our team for capture the flag."

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

Later on the next day, Annabeth was showing Percy around at the different places, such as, the metal shop, the arts-and-crafts room, and the climbing wall.

She was about to bring him back to cabin 11 when the sound of grunts and shouts of encouragement were heard from the right side of them.

Looking over they saw Ciaran and his siblings training, most like torture to other cabins, which consisted of gymnastics, sword fighting practice, bow and arrow practice, and all sorts of other weapons.

The most interesting one was the shield practice, they were not only using the shields for defence but also for offence. Offence being them throwing the shields at trees, lodging the shield into the wood before going over and pulling it out before going again.

They were also practicing with their powers, and wings. Ciaran sitting out for some of the power practice as well as all the wings practice.
Being as his powers couldn't be used to much and him not having wings, instead he had two long slits in his back where his wings were supposed to be.

Annabeth watched impressed while Percy watched in absolute awe. "How are they doing that?"

"They practice a lot. And I mean a lot. They even train during night, mostly because they can't sleep."

"They can't sleep?" Percy asked, a look of pure confusion on his face.

Annabeth shook her head, "No. It's one of the downsides of being a child of Nyx, the goddess of night, hellhounds as well but that part is mostly ignored half the time."

Percy continued to watch as they practiced more, and more. His body ached just watching them. The amount of flips, cartwheels, jumping and movements that shouldn't even be possible just made him feel in pain, as though he was the one doing all of the insane tricks.

The co-counsellor noticed the two watching and called out to them. "Annabeth! New kid! Come over here! You don't have to watch from so far away."

They walked over and saw them all training more up close. Their graceful and precise movements were wonderful to watch. The way they all moved simultaneously. The way they kept going back and forth with their movements was truly a sight to see.

"What are you two doing 'ere?" The dark skinned and haired girl asked them.

"We were walking by and stopped to watch." Annabeth said.

"Yeah, it's nice to watch isn't it?" She smiled before turning to Percy. "What's your name, new kid?"

"Huh. Oh, Percy Jackson. What's yours?"

"Coraline, Coraline Nuit. You can just call me Cora." Turning back to see all of them tired and about ready to collapse.

"Well, I better get them back to the cabin before they collapse. You guys have fun, okay?"

"Of course, Cora. See you later." And with that, Annabeth and Percy walked away while the Nyx kids gasped for air.

" And with that, Annabeth and Percy walked away while the Nyx kids gasped for air

ALWAYS AN ANGEL
NEVER A GOD