25

Scarlet's POV

"Fuck... I can feel you- I-in my stomach." I mumbled as she kept kissing my neck.

"Right here darling?" She whispered pressing slightly on my stomach.

I nodded desperately riding her faster. I was so desperate to get back to my climax.

"C-Calm. Slow it down." She whispered as I shook my head no.

"Love it's gonna feel so much better. Just slow." She whispered as I slowed it down.

But it was an excuse just for her thrust up against me making me let out a loud moan.

"O-Oh fuck, I'm cumming." I mumbled as she gave me soft thrusts up.

I scratched down her back. Leading A trail as she helped me ride out my orgasm.

I panted heavily resting my hands on her stomach. Rubbing her soft skin.

"You okay?" She mumbled kissing the bottom of my jawline.

I nodded breathing deep breaths, trying to get my composure back.

"Good, because I'm not done with you." She said flipping me over.

She spread my legs more and rubbed the tip between my folds. She looked at me with the consent and I nodded as I grabbed the back of her neck.

She bottomed out as I arched my back. She smiled kissing me as she slowly thrusted. She gradually built up the speed and how hard she went.

I let out a whimper and moans. My body was hot I couldn't cool down she kept going holding my legs. She proceeded to lay them on top of her shoulders and holding my waist.

She thrusted harder making my eyes roll back. She kissed my lips and started her trail down my breasts. And rubbing my breast leaving hickeys.

"You're so fucking possessive." I whispered as she kept going.

"Yeah? Is that a bad thing?" She whispered.

My climax was so fucking close. She has yet to came but I could tell she was close. She let out pants and groans each time.

"Cum with me." She mumbled starting a pace at my clit.

My back arched higher. I scratched from her neck down to her collarbone. I let out moans and whimpers as she went faster.

"F- Anna I- Fuck I'm cumming." I whispered and she smirked. I found my words not wording. They didn't come out properly but fuck did I feel amazing.

"Cmon darling." She whispered.

My eyes rolled. She angled herself and repeatedly hit my g-spot. It was over and I had reach my high.

"Are you okay." She whispered letting my legs down.

"Y-Yes just give me a minute." I murmured into her chest.

"I'll run the bath." She said looking at the timer.

She left me as I laid there thinking about what the fuck I just did. I just had sex with her. Oh my god I didn't expect this to lead to that.

She came back and picked me up. Carrying me to the bathroom and laying me down in the tub. She was fully clothed and probably was starting to get ready for her job.

"I can extend your time. Just please stay." I mumbled and she looked at me.

She sat down next to the thb and I shook my head no. I stood up. Barely on my sore legs and started to unclothe her for the second time.

I guided her to sit down. She let out a satisfied groan as I knew the hot water would felt good on her wounds.

She pulled my hand to lay on her chest. My back pressed her front as I watched the water sway. And the little things Anna would do to make the water spin.

"I'm sorry.. I know that's probably not going to fix anything but I am truly sorry." She said and I sighed.

"This never-" she cut me off

"Never existed. I know... I just wanted to know if maybe we could start over." She whispered rubbing my shoulder.

"I don't know, I'll have to think this through. I'm not ready to be thrown for a sacrifice sheep." I said and she chuckled.

"I understand, take all the time you want." She said.

The water started to get cold. When we pulled through in new fresh sheets. I laid my head on her chest. With her wrapping her arms around me we slowly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~

Anna's POV

"Scarlet. I can't find An- oh my god." I heard seeing Skylar.

"You fucking traitor." She whispered and I smirked.

"What can I say. I'm good." I said and she rolled her eyes.

When Scarlet started to stir I rubbed her naked back trying to soothe her. She was groaning, she let out a whimper when she sat up.

"SCARLET!" Skylar yelled which made Scarlet jump a little.

"To think you guys could keep it in your pants." Skylar pointed out as Scarlet was still rubbing her eyes.

"Sorry Sky." She mumbled.

"I don't give a fuck." Skylar said as Scarlet looked up.

"You don't care that we fucked." She said and Skylar shook her head no.

"Just know you pull shit again it's over for Anna." She said and I nodded.

"Anna... can you get me some medicine." She mumbled wrapping herself in covers.

"Yeah of course love." I said getting out of the bed and putting a shirt on.

I got my uniform on which only consisted of a suit. They may be old school but somethings will stay the same.

I left and when I came back Scarlet was already asleep. Skylar was holding her as she looked at me.

"Her wounds were giving her pain. I'll take the meds." She said and I nodded.

"Is-... she gonna be okay?" I asked and she nodded.

"She just hasn't really gotten used to move a lot. I expected whatever y'all did last night took a lot out of her." She said and I nodded.

I was starting to leave to go to duty when she stopped me.

"Oh and if you hurt her in anyway. I will personally make you and your family's life. Hell." She said and I nodded.

"I'm sure my brother would love to see you again." I said and she scoffed.

"He turned me down. I fucking hate your brother." She said and I chuckled.