1

Scarlets's Pov
"Skylar, you get Scar to safety." I heard as I felt a bomb explode.

"Sky?" I asked blindly looking around.

"It's okay." She whispered hearing her comfort voice as I hugged her neck.

I felt her lift me carrying me somewhere. I couldn't see... Have I gone blind?

I mean I was only 7 years old and we're getting attacked. I felt her lock a door leaving me on a comfort.

"Sky? A-Are you there?" I asked out.

"Scar? Hey look at me." She said and I blindly looked around.

I started to let out cries as I couldn't find her.

"Hey hey it's okay. You'll be okay." She whispered as I found her hand.

"Skylar I... I can't see." I mumbled.

I was trying to open my eyes as wide as possible as suddenly I started to see Skylar's green eyes. I smiled hugging her but my left eyes was still blacked out.

I let out a cry as she comforted me.

"Fucking bastards!" She yelled which caused me to flinch.

I felt her pick my body up as I looked around to see blurry things. I hugged Skylar's neck tight.

Skylar was about 15 years old. 8 years older then me. I tired to get my sight back as I couldn't.

I just closed my eye tightly hugging Skyler tighter. I cried before hearing a gunshot.

My body dropped as I opened my eyes desperately trying to find Skylar.

"Follow my voice Scar." I heard as I did. I found her and she took my hand giving me something.

"Don't cut yourself, it's okay, you'll be okay." She whispered as I tried feeling the blade in my hand.

Her voice fading, I felt her breathing as it started to collapse. I panicked.

"NO NO! STOP SKYLAR!" I yelled begging for her voice to come back.

I heard footsteps as I tried to hide for cover. I ran into someone falling. I covered myself crying. My vision wasn't clearing up.

"DAD!!" I yelled trying to get away.

I ran into someone again as I started to feel
Surrounded.

"She's blind. We can't kill a blind girl." I heard a feminine voice.

"Put her with the others. I don't care we're burning this place to the ground." He said as I felt people grabbing me.

I had the knife Skylar gave to me and I used my senses around me. I stabbed one in the stomach and one in the arm as they screamed in pain.

I got up running somewhere as I put my hands out.

I kept running into people. I felt someone's arms around me. It wasn't an adult...

"Are you okay?" I heard. It was the same feminine voice.

"I-I can't see..." I cried at her.

I felt a sheath of a knife before feeling It against my right eye. I opened it to see that my vision wa s clearing with red blood covering.

I rubbed my eyes to see her...

"Run, I'm not killing a blind girl." She said pushing me in a direction.

"SCARLET!" I heard familiar voice but it grew as the direction I ran towards.

I tripped over something as I panicked crying. I felt someone hover over me picking me up.

"She's dead." I heard.

I opened my eyes trying to get that vision back. I got out of the grip running towards the body my father was carrying.

"Skylar!" I cried as my dad carried her body.

"Sweetie look at me. Can you see anything?" I heard trying to find the voice.

I felt someone leave a finger in front of my eyes as I tried grabbing it.

"She's gone blind in her left eye..." I heard.

Anna's Pov
She was crouching sobbing and crying. I couldn't kill a blind girl. My dad shot the girl who was carrying her and he expected me to shoot this girl.

She only looked a few years younger then me. When she was taken away we heard screams.

I sprinted to see one dead and one with injuries guy. For a blind girl she definitely had a skill. I saw her running as she was whisking her hands out to not fall or run into anything.

She was desperately looking around as she ran into me. I looked to see her parents, my dads enemies.

They were afraid I was gonna kill her. I grabbed my knife holding her head and slicing against the right eye just for her to see out of that eye.

She ran away from me as I looked at her parents.

"YOU FUCKING IDIOT!" I heard as I was grabbed by my dad.

Suddenly a shot rang through my ears and a blood splatter against my face. My dad laying there with a gunshot through the head.

I saw the enemies running away. There was someone in the roof as I looked at the eyes of my dead dad.

I grabbed his gun and knife. I was in front of him. Why didn't they just shoot me.

Now that girl has beautiful brown hair and green eyes. Well... not anymore, one of her eyes is red probably from injury against her eye causing her to go blind.

"A Kill for a Kill isn't that right? Dad."

I'm pretty excited for this book, I'll be putting chapters out pretty soon but I hope you guys like it:)

If you haven't please go check out my other books! :D