11

Anna's POV
I woke up to someone moving against my neck. Then feeling a set of cold fucking hands against my skin making jump. I opened my eyes to see Scarlet cuddle against me. Her hands up my shirt as I started to realize it was really cold in here.

I got up carefully and put another blanket on top of her. I went to the door when I saw the note saying heater broken on the south wing side.

"Of course it did. We have this giant house and a bad heater?" I muttered as I rolled my eyes getting into my bathroom.

Brushing me teeth before changing into a set of sweatpants and sweatshirt until I can get my room to warm up.

I went to the storage room as I carried a backup heater. I placed it in here because the heater has already broke three time the past season.

I plugged it in and directed it towards Scarlet who was still sprawled out in my bed.

A quiet knock on the door has I opened it to see my maid and Pluto.

"Come back later? Im a bit busy." I said and she smiled bowing and leaving.

Pluto was invited into my room as he laid in his bed while I opened my laptop. I've already got plans to set out for the Halloween dance.

We were planning to swap the two. Swap Scarlet for the king and queen . Therefore Scarlet will be next in line for the throne when we dethrone her and forced a surrender... we win . No killing is necessarily needed due to the law.

If the King and the queen is not at their base for a certain amount of time the throne goes to next in line which will be Scarlet.

Scar is weak... that is what scares me the most. I hate every living guts of her but at the same time I feel something when I'm around her. Such as waking up to her trying to get warmth from me.

When I'm around her... I feel weak. I don't need that right now. But we can't have her dead either or we have to go by force and her kingdom has much many people and can easily take us.

"Anna?" She muttered as I turned in my seat seeing her wake up.

Pluto jumped up on the bed licking her face as she giggled. I let out a small smirk before getting back to where I needed to be.

"Can you walk?" I asked her and she looked at me. I got up lending her a hand as she hesitated.

"Uhm." She mumbled looking at me.

"I'm not going to bite." I said and she took it as I helped her stand.

The second she got both feet on the ground she struggled to stay up as her leg was giving out.

Before she could fall I gripped her waist keeping her up as her leg went limp.

"I've got a job for you... if your willing to be up to it." I said putting her arm around my neck and supporting her body weight.

"The garden needs a little work on it. Would you be willing to cut the wilted flowers off?" I asked her as I opened my door to see the wheelchair that was dropped off for us.

I put her in it as she looked up and nodded.

"I would love to be around a garden." She smiled as I looked at her.

God she makes me feel something I don't want to feel. Not since what happened last time...

I pushed her to the garden that was outback and had a flower garden. I gave her the scissors and showed her what to do.

After a little while I come to check in. She was struggling but got everything done within the 5 hour span.

"I'm a bit hungry." She mumbled as she gave me the tool that was to cut the flower off.

"Good thing lunch is ready." I said as I pushed her into the kitchen where we see my brother using the counter as leverage to stand.

"Move." I said and he looked at Scarlet before looking at me.

"Tch. Your gonna fail. You always do and then your gonna shut everyone out." He whispered before leaving.

I looked at Scarlet who was carefully playing angry birds on her phone as I got her some food and set it in front of her.

She looked at me as I sat across from her with my plate of food. She ate her food as I was silent while playing around with the jello in my plate.

~~~~~~

I set up for Scarlet for a bathroom to be in while I did my stuff and arranging the Halloween dance.

"Uhm..." she muttered as I looked at her.

"I've got you some towels." I said and she looked at me.

"Do you have a... razor and shaving cream?" She asked me as I looked at her.

"Yeah they are in this cabinet." I said and she smiled has I gave it to her.

"Give me a shout if you need too." I said and she nodded.