6

Scarlet's Pov
I watched as all the other maids who were cooking, cleaning, Ms. Shumate gave me a day off today.

Told me I could do whatever I want that's inside the castle. I still have guard on me but I'm ready to raid the fridge.

"Miss? Miss Shumate wants you in her office." I heard seeing the guard.

He was kinda hot... man I really need to get laid, I haven't been laid in months. Maybe I could seduce him...

"Thank you." I said and he nodded shutting the door.

I walked out as I looked at him. He has black hair slicked back with a suit fitted for him.

I trailed my finger up his torso sending him a smile. He gave me one back as I knew I have him hooked onto my finger.

I made my way to her office as she looked at me. Telling me to sit across from her and giving me file.

"Tell me everything." She said as I saw my mom.

"She died of an illness." I mumbled.

"Yes what illness?" She asked me.

"Cancer." And she looked at me.

"I'm sorry for your loss." She said as I scoffed at her.

"Don't act like it alright?" I mumbled.

"Okay... how old was your sister." She asked me as I looked at her.

"You mean the sister tou shot in the back? With her back turned. Fucking cheap shot." I said as she stared at me.

"15.." I whispered.

"There's an upcoming dance, it's such like New Years or Christmas dance but this one masked for Halloween." She said as I looked at her.

"I know what your fucking planning!" I said standing up.

"Mm..." She mumbled.

"Yes plan either works with you dead or alive." She said as I thought about a much bigger escape.

"If that is you... keep us yourself behaved." She said getting up.

"You get to go shopping for the dress you want." She said walking behind me.

"And you can dress up... with a mask that is already made for you." She said.

"Can I get laid?" I asked bluntly.

"Wha- no." She said and I huffed.

"Why would you want to do that." She said.

"Cause I feel the need to have sex at the moment." I said and she scoffed.

"I have plenty experience." I heard her say which sent a chill up my spine.

"What! Ew!! No!" I dramatically yelled.

"Why would I wanna get laid with you!" I said and she looked at me.

"I've had plenty of girls not able to walk after." She said and I just looked at her.

"Yeah right, your probably lying." I said.

I didn't even ask if I could leave I just left. I could hear her heavy steps as I felt my anxiety spike.

"I gotta hide." I whispered running into a room.

I looked up to see my guard as he was shirtless...

"Oh.. hi" I mumbled.

"Hello darling." He said and I didn't feel the same whenever Ms Shumate called me that.

"I'm... just hiding." I said and he chuckled.

"Feel free, I'm not doing anything." He said and I smiled a little before feeling a knock at the door.

"Shit..." I whispered.

I quickly hid into his closet as the door opened.

"Ms shumate." I heard as a conversation.

"Where the fuck is she." I heard as I held my breath.

"Haven't seen her." He said and that's when I knew he fucked up. The door opened and I was pulled out.

"Bedroom. Now." She said as I looked at her.

"And who's you going to tell me that." I said.

She grabbed something as it revealed itself as a gun. She cocked it pointing at my head.

"Walk." Her stern voice spoke.

I gulped as I did walking. She led me into a room. She looked at me as she opened a case of something.

"N-No wait. I promise I'm not going to do anything." I said as she looked at me.

"You walked away from me, you hid, being a fucking brat." She said as she tipped the bottle into a needle.

I ran to the door as I tried the handle. I looked at her as she scoffed.

"Please. I-I promise. Anything but that." I begged as she cleaned the needle.

"Darling... you do sound hot begging, but someone needs to be disciplined." She said coming closer.

"N-No! Please." I said crouching putting my hands over my head.

What was I having? A heart attack? Seizure? Panic attack? Is she using this has leverage! That's so unfair!

"Promise me you'll do the dance than." She said as I looked at her.

"Fine! I'll do it! Just get that away from me!" I yelled as she set the needle down.

"Oh good. Not like you had a very much of a choice." She crouch down next to me.

I let out a quiet sob, my hands are shaking and it felt like deja vu.

Her next choice of words shocked me...

"I'm sorry."