4

Scarlet'a Pov
My boyfriend was just shot in the head what like 20 minutes ago? Not that I really like him anyway.

"You have something I want." She said as I looked at her.

"escape and I'm not afraid to kill you." She said.

"You wouldn't." I said and she scoffed.

"Because you wouldn't sacrifice, you remember the law, kill for a kill." She said.

There was a law set a long time ago, if one kills a child of the king and queen then they must sacrifice their life. My sister died to which my father killed hers.

"Fuck the law, I don't give a shit." She said as I looked at her.

She walked to me to a room where it was a one bedroom. It was decent but for a mansion she lives in, it was a 1 star.

I heard clip seeing as she undid my ties. I looked at her as she gave me a phone. Not my other one... she gave me clothes and hair product like shampoo.

"Enjoy." She says as I looked back at her.

She shut the door but locked it. I ran up banging on the door.

"MOTHERFUCKER!" I yelled.

"YOU FUCKING BITCH!" I yelled.

"LET ME OUT OR SO HELP ME GOD!" I yelled banging on the door.

I tried kicking it down but the door was as solid as it looked.

I looked around at the small room. I felt tears as I begin to sob into the pillow.

I looked through the phone as there was a lock on almost everything. Wasn't allowed to text anyone except one contact which was named Anna.

"Who the fuck is that." I mumbled clicking on it.

I texted Hello, before immediately regretting it.

Hi?
hello darling.

My mouth dropped as I threw the phone.

"Nope nope nope... I'm not leaving without that knife. It was my sisters, she doesn't deserve it." I said as I looked out the window.

"Oh there is no way anyone can survive that." I whispered seeing myself on the third floor.

I gulped letting out a whimper..

I looked at the clothes as I still was sobering up. One contained a black dress, one was comfy clothes, and what is this...

"A fucking skirt so short my fucking ass is gonna fall out." I whispered.

There was panties but they were all laced. Fucking perverts!

I got in the shower taking the comfy clothes with me. I washed all the sweat and alcohol that stuck to me.

When I came back refreshed I found a note on my bed. Beautifully written.

Unless you don't want to have food, you have to cooperate. I'll be getting you in less than 15. I want that black dress.

Wasn't signed by anyone. I scoffed as I threw the card out laying in bed playing a game on the phone.

My door opened as I saw her.

"Your- not even fucking dressed!" She said.

"Why should I listen to you!" I yelled.

"Fine, you want to play it like that?" She asked me taking the phone out of my hands.

She picked up the clothes as she went to the doorway.

"Stay here for a week in those clothes." She said slamming the door.

"And no fucking food." She said outside.

~~~~

I was starting to get hungry. It was currently 4 in the morning as I couldn't sleep. I wasn't provided with any blanket or pillow.

I grabbed the Bobby pin on the ground of the bathroom and wiggled it through the door lock.

When it unlocked I smiled. I crept through the house as it was huge. When I found left over food in the kitchen and the exit, I just couldn't help but get something.

"Pork... carrots, chicken, they really have those fancies foods." I whispered.

"We do." I heard making me jump.

I saw her as she got closer. I looked around seeing the kitchen knife as I went to grab it. She picked me up by my waist throwing me over her shoulder.

"YOU CUN-" she threw me what felt like a couch as she pressed her hand against my mouth.

"You wake everyone up... I'll lock you in your room with nothing. Makes you go insane..." she whispered.

"You want some food? Do what I saw next time." She said.

"Please..." I muffled against her hand.

"Stay here. You move, I'm not getting you anything." She said as I stayed still seeing the knife in her pocket.

I was going to grab it feeling her hand grab my wrist. I gulped as she gave me a stare.

when she got a plate of food fro me she grabbed my wrist taking me back upstairs. She pushed me into a room that was more luxurious then the other one.

"Eat. Don't fucking bother me." She said.

She locked the door as she kept her eye on me. But she was on her computer I guess doing work.

I had a steak, some carrots, a deal with some corn and mashed potatoes. I looked at her as she was busy with work.

I spoke up after eating a few with a steak.

"This is really good." I said but she ignored me.

"Did you cook this" I asked and she kept ignoring me.

"Look at me when I fucking talk to you!" I said and then covered my mouth.

She finally looked at me. She stood up coming over as I looked at her.

"Watch your fucking mouth." She said grabbing my chin.

"You May be the spoiled princess in your world but to me your just a fucking brat." She spat.

She was walking away when I spoke up again.

"Why did you keep me alive." I asked her as she froze.

"You had every right to kill me right than and there, why the fuck did you not kill me! I know it's a kill for a kill but clearly you don't respect the law." I said as she sighed.

"I don't respect the law because my dad died." She said walking at me.

"Obviously me and my brother was too young to keep it running. If we didn't get rid of you your father and your mother would have easily got rid of us." She said.

I started to back up before tripping over. I looked at her as she had such a cold look at me.

"My dad made a sacrifice no one would know." She kept going.

"SO DID SHE!" I yelled.

"MY SISTER WSS PROTECTING A BLIND GIRL!" I yelled.

That shut her up.

"I don't think it's fair. Without the law you wouldn't be here. We're gonna be the first to get rid of this law when we get rid your little stupid ass." She said.

"You rid me from the castle..." I whispered as it started to connect.

"We win." She said.