24

Scarlet's POV

"Oh fuck. Sc-Scar." She whispered. Faster I stroked her and rubbing my thumb at the tip,

Licking a stripe from the bottom to the tip as she let out a frustrated whimper. I smiled a little. I have every power that she had over me.

"Tell me. What was your plan." I said and she looked at me before letting out little gasp.

"Were you really going to kill me? And don't lie to me." I said going slower making her hip thrust up.

"I-... I had war to win... fuck please Scar." She said clawing at the sheets.

"That doesn't answer my question. Anna did you intend or not to intend to follow through." I said gripping her tighter.

"I... was hesitant. But everything happened so fast." She said being breathless .

"That is fair." I mumbled before going faster.

I kept going until she came. I cleaned myself off and her as she looked at me.

"What about you." She mumbled standing up.

"I'm okay without." I said and I could hear her walkigg by closer.

"Let me." She said turning me around.

"I'm fine. I'd rather not have with someone who was going to follow through with a bullet to my head." I said and her hands gripped my waist.

"I wasn't. In the end, I- I didn't want to." She said and I smirked.

"What made you not."

"I wanted to be with you... whether you were my enemy or not, you were stuck in the middle." She said as she started to pull my boxers.

"Now please can I?" She asked and I shook my head no stepping back.

"You're not telling me the truth." I said walking pass her to my bed.

"You have an hour and a half." I reminded.

"And I will spend that with you." She said following me.

"I didn't want to kill you because you were perfect to me. Even when I wasn't to you. You were innocent and it took a lot to realize that." She said pressing her front against me.

"Is this your way of saying you want me." I whispered.

"Of course... I-I'm sorry... I know that I won't be able to ever mend what we had left but- let me try and start this over." Her hands glided over my front and up my shoulder blades. Soothing me...

She turned me around. I could tell she wanted a kiss and I smirked stopping her.

"Beg." I said knowing the built up tension she had.

"You want me to beg to want you." She asked me as I shook my head no.

"I want you to beg me that you don't want but deserve me. Beg me that you will never leave me and break what we are building now." I sternly said.

I wanted this to be real...

"I want you to know that, I don't deserve you. But I want you so bad Scar." She said as I waited for more.

What she didn't next shocked me.

She pushed me on the bed taking down my boxers. I didn't tell her to do this yet.

"I beg you, I want you so bad Scarlet." She whispered hovering over my heat.

She pushed my legs onto her shoulders as she licked up my thigh. Leaving wet kisses.

"I don't deserve you but I am so desperate." She whispered.

She avoided my heat kissing up my v line and up my stomach.

Leaving a few hickeys on the way.

"Give me your word and I'll do whatever you said." She said and I gave her a nod. But she didn't like that.

"I don't want a nod or any of that. I want your words. Tell me that I can have this." She said and I let a breathless whimper when she bit and kissed up my necks. Leaving dark hickeys.

"Fine fine yes. Please. Just hurry-" I said and she smiled.

"Look who's begging now." She said kissing back down again.

I grabbed her hair as she started to softly lick around my clit. Purposely avoiding it.

"I said. Just do it. Please Anna." I said moving her head.

And with that she started to suck my clit as I bucked my hips up. I let out a moan and gasps. It's been so fuckin long.

"F-Fuckk Anna." I whispered putting my hand over my mouth.

"Move your hand I wanna hear your pretty moans." She said pinning my hand next to my head.

She darted her tongue using her other hand to stimulate my clit making circular movements.

Letting go of my hand she pushed two fingers in making me move back a little. She kept going as I felt my climax coming.

"I'm goin-fuck I'm going to cum, don't stop." I gasped as she curled her fingers hitting the spot that made my eyes roll.

When my climax suddenly reached I dug both my hands into her scalp. I let out little whimpers and pants.

"Can I? I understand if your aren't ready." She said standing up and rubbing her dick.

"I- I can just go rub one out of the bathroom." She said started to move away.

I pulled her back kissing her and pushing her to the bed. Straddling her.

"Top drawer please." I said as I licked the tip.

She quickly pulled the drawer out and pulling a condom. She gave it to me as I slid on. Making sure she was okay with this I put the tip of her dick.

"I-... just give me a second..." I mumbled going down more.

She sat up kissing my torso. Gripping my waist every once in while.

"Take all the time you need sweetheart." She whispered.

I kept going, groaning trying to release the pain I felt as she whispered sweet praises to me and encouraging words.

I bottomed out and fuck was she already hitting my spot. If I move I'm totally not gonna last long enough...