No fish biscuits part 2

Double release today. Part two of that super long story.

Breakfast the next day was on Shellington. He had never been the most confident in the kitchen, and here he was, tasked with making breakfast. And frankly, yesterday's pancakes weren't making him any less nervous.

When Shellington awoke unusually early, four thirty or so, there was no point making breakfast already. So he went up to HQ to check on updates.

He shouldn't really have been surprised when Dashi was there. After all, she was usually awake this early. But he still acted like Dashi being up this early was an odd occurrence.

"Hey Dashi. You're up early."

"Always am," she grinned. "You on breakfast?" She checked her Octotablet for the time. "Little early."

"Just a wee bit," Shellington laughed, somewhat nervously. "I wanted to do some sort of muesli granola thing. I knew someone who would make huge batches that would last for weeks."

Dashi laughed, and Shellington heart melted at the sound of her silvery Australian laughter.

"No we couldn't, or Kwazii and Tweak would wage a world war over it."

"Setting the expectations high," Shellington replied with a raised eyebrow. 

"I'm sure you'll do fine." She grinned. "You want help?"

"Help would be very happily accepted," said Shellington, thanking his lucky stars for neither the first nor last time for a girlfriend like Dashi.

"Okay," laughed the photographer. "That's decided. Meet me in the kitchen in half an hour?"

***

"Right," said Shellington once Dashi had hoped out of the kitchen Octochute. "I've got our ingredients, after searching Tunip's supplies rather thoroughly. Who would have thought he keeps his rolled oats with his powdered parrot feather?"

Dashi laughed again, and Shellington's heart melted again.

"No I would never have guessed. Now, let's start."

A pause, as Shellington's paws sort of drifted absently over the ingredients, as if unsure where to start. 

"I, uh... I don't actually have a recipe. The one time Crash showed me, he uh... He just threw random ingredients together."

"Who's Crash?"

A/N Shel what how do you know I exist I DIDNT TELL YOU HOW RO MAKE MUSELI DONT TELL DASHI WHO I AM

"He's... Uh... He's the author."

A/N WHYYYYYY

"Of what?"

"Tell you later princess," he said, swiftly kissing Dashi, causing her to blush and hopefully forget what Shellington said. I, for one, extremely hope she forgot.

"Ok, I'll take your word for it. Now, let's see what happens if we throw ingredients together, shall we?"

A/N NOOOOK MY SECRETSSSSS Anyways. Enough character jumping. Back. To. Story (forget this happened Dashi)

"So," mused Shellington. "What first?"

"Oats," said Dashi immediately for no reason in particular. Shellington tilted his head in confusion. "I don't know," she said. "They just look like they're itching to get out of their little packet."

It was decided, and Shellington emptied four value pack bowls of rolled oats into four different mixing bowls.

"Next?"