♡January 8, 2024♡

Lovesong of the Day:

Be Mine by Miraculex

Nothing too major happened today. K wasn't here today, so she and W didn't talk at all. However, something happened that could have implications with my connections galore. I don't exactly think this means anything, but if this becomes useful then I can't say I didn't see it coming.

Glass has a best friend, Count, who he's always hanging out with in and out of newspaper. They're practically inseparable. Well, that best friend just added me on snap today. One thing I didn't mention is that Count and I were once friends. We met through mutual friends and although we were never that close, he's always been a sweet guy. I'd honestly love to be his friend again, so D's crush on Glass might allow me to do that.

Also, this week is a Dress For Romance Week! That's mainly because I'm in the mood to get creative with my fashion the first full week back AND the Mean Girls Musical Film that comes out this Friday. I'll be sharing my outfits everyday this week. Today, I wore a white tank top layered under a pin lace cami, baby pink flared corduroy pants, and cropped pink leather jacket. All of that was accessorized with my pink gogo boots and bedazzled Scorpio necklace. Quite the cute outfit if I say so myself.