(A Very Spidey Christmas arc) Part 8

Y/n: "No...No...No..."

Y/n can be seen inside Happy's apartment, rummaging through the cabinets in search of an object of interest.

Y/n: "No...No...God, where does Happy keep all the booze?"

Finding nothing inside the cabinets, Y/n goes to the last cabinet in mind. The Fridge.

But just as Y/n is about to open the refrigerator, The Cloak of Levitation floats into view and closes the fridge in front of Y/n.

Y/n: "Ugh...what now?"

The Cloak of Levitation gestures to the relic that is laid on the dinner table.

Y/n: "Yeah...I'll get to that later...*opens fidge* Let's see Tequilla...Scotch"

The cloak shuts the fridge again, this time gesturing back to the relic with more ferocity than before.

Y/n: "You want me to use the relic, now?"

The cloak nods.

Y/n: "But I thought Strange needed every variant to be around the relic for them to be sent back?"

The cloak goes to answer, only to stop halfway through.

Y/n: "You don't know, don't you?"

The cloak sulks.

Y/n: "Look, I'm not just rummaging around the fridge for the heck of it"

After taking a bottle of his preferred alcohol, Y/n leads the cloak further into the kitchen where Y/n manages to invent a makeshift laboratory over the cooking range.

Y/n: "I've been working on another cure for the lizard formula. Figured if we're gonna need them together, might as well drag them in their weakest"

The cloak turns its collar to the side, indicating its curiosity.

Y/n: "Well I just barely began with this one. Now you want me to start with the remaining THREE!?"

A knock was then heard coming from the front door.

Y/n: "May arrived already?"

The cloak suddenly floats in front of Y/n, blocking his advance to the door.

Y/n: "Cloak, It's just my mother you don't gotta worry about it"

The Cloak of Levitation began to gesture frantically for Y/n to stop, only for it to be discarded to the side as Y/n opened the door for his mother.

May: "Hey"

Y/n: "Hi, you're home rather early"

As May walked into the room, Y/n shut the door behind him before walking after him.

May: "I figured since I checked up on Peter, it was only fair to come see you"

Y/n: "Oh...well, you didn't have to..."

The Cloak of levitation then flew in front of Y/n before gesturing frantically towards May.

Y/n: "Would you just relax? You are too paranoid for a sentient piece of fabric"

May: "Oh...!"

Grabbing the cloak out of the air, Y/n tossed the cloak to the side before walking over to the kitchen where May found Y/n's makeshift lab set-up.

Y/n: "Yeah...sorry for the mess"

May: "What's that?"

Disregarding the lab in the kitchen, May turned to the Machina de Kadavus lying on the table.