(Friend or Foe arc) Part 10

The warm feeling of water envelops Y/n in the shower, washing off the smell as he contemplates the events leading up to this point.  

D.A.R.C: "Thanks to our mole inside Oscorp, I've managed to access their records and one of them was in fact a DNA matching with Spider-man's DNA and yours. They even listed Peter's name as an active participant"

Y/n: *sigh* "I couldn't believe Peter could be that stupid"

In the bathroom sink, D.A.R.C could be seen present in the form of Y/n's phone buried under his towel. 

D.A.R.C: "May I interject something?"

Y/n responds with a huff, allowing D.A.R.C to continue.

D.A.R.C: "There might be a chance that Harry manipulated Peter into giving him your blood, targeting his passionate sense of honor. He might still be trusted, not as a close ally but possibly a friend"

Y/n: "Maybe...but I don't know who's a Friend or Foe at this point"

Y/n's phone then received a notification, prompting him to look over at the sink.

D.A.R.C: "A police alert relating to a possible Arson attack in Forest Hills"

Y/n: "That's Gwen's neighborhood. *sigh* Looks like a relaxing shower can wait"

After rinsing off, Y/n steps out of the shower and pulls his towel from the sink, wrapping it around his waist, before catching his phone out of the air. 

We cut to Y/n swinging across the night city of Queens in his Newly made Advance suit, reaching the Stacy residence.

Once he reached the scene, Y/n spotted a massive crater by the side of the building. 

Y/n: "That doesn't look good"

Zipping inside, Y/n was only met with ruin. Chared markings stemming from the large crater up to the nightstand, Bedsheet, and blanket sprawled across the bed, and lastly, nail scratches were present on the carpet.

In the middle of everything was George Stacy and his squad, standing in the middle of the chaos, distress spelled across his face.

Y/n: "George..."

George looks over, seeing Y/n looking over at him worried. He then ushers his squad to leave the room, they second guested his order but decided to set it aside and left their captain with the masked avenger.

George: "Well... don't you have something to say?"

Looking around the room once more, Y/n felt a wave of guilt wash over him.

Y/n: "I'm sorry"

George: *scoff* "You're sorry... YOU'RE SORRY!!? That's all you have to say you son of a bitch!?"

Pulling out his pistol, George aims it at Y/n in a fit of rage.

George: "You were supposed to keep my daughter out of danger. I trusted you with all my heart that you'll keep your end of the bargain!"

Y/n: "..."

George: "First you hurt my daughter, and now...Now, look at this place, gone to ash without a trace of Gwen!"

Y/n merely stood idly, staring blankly at the firearm pointed at his head.

George: "I should blow your head right out of your shoulders for causing this"

Y/n: "..."

George: "Well? What do you have to say for yourself?"

Y/n: "..."