(TVA arc) Part 4

Arriving at the other side of the Time Door, Loki and I see that we have arrived back in the TVA.

Y/n: "She must've gone up already. Come on"

Loki: "Hang on a moment"

Loki walks back and broke into one of the lockers behind us before taking out his daggers.

Loki: "Right, let's go after her then, Shall we?"

We then make our way to the hallway we see unconscious Minutemen lying across the hallway. Through the doorway, we hear loud distant grunting. Loki and I quickly ran further into the TVA just in time to see the Variant take out two more Minutemen in front of a golden door.

As I go up to try and face the variant, Loki placed his dagger across from me. Stopping me in my tracks.

Loki: "Stand back, I got this. I am a Loki after all"

I look over at Loki before back at the Variant seeing her glare slightly in our direction.

Y/n: *shrug* "Be my guest"

After stepping back, Loki went ahead and faced off against his variant, brandishing his daggers and pointing them at his variant

Loki: "A few questions"

Variant: "Have you got nothing else to do?"

Loki: "Rude"

Loki and the variant began circling each other before stopping once they have switched places.

Loki: "Are you sure you're a Loki?"

Variant: "You're in my way"

Loki: "You ARE my way"

The two began clashing steel, a quick bout before the variant shoves Loki back, prompting me to quickly move out of the way.

Loki: "I thought perhaps we should work together?"

Loki left himself open, to express that he wasn't a threat, only to receive a kick from his Variant.

Y/n: "Looking strong, Loki"

Loki flips his hair out of his face and glares in my direction before facing the variant once again.

Loki: "But now I see...You lack vision"

The variant then rolls her eyes before making her way to the door as Loki puts away his daggers and walks up to the variant, grabbing her by the shoulder.

Loki: "So either come willingly..."

She proceeds to spin around, removing Loki's hand from her shoulder before thrusting her blade to his chest, prompting the God of Mischief to step to the side and put his variant in an arm lock.

Loki: "...Or you won't. Either way, that's how I get to the Time-Keepers"

Variant: "Oh, God. Shut up!"

The variant then breaks from the arm lock, dropping Loki along with her before rolling around and holding a blade to each other's throats

Y/n: "Okay! I think we have enough of the trying to kill each other route"

I quickly go over and held the Lokis's blades and slightly pull them away from one another.

Y/n: "How about we try something civil?"

???: "Hey"

We whip our heads back to the doorway to see the judge holding the reset baton with two Minutemen standing behind her.

I was then pulled to my knees, and before I knew it I was being held hostage by the variant along with Loki.

Variant: "Come any closer and I'll kill them"