(Infinity War arc) Part 3

On board the ship, Y/n, Tony, and Doctor Strange see through a holographic display that the ship had entered the atmosphere of another planet.

Tony: "I think we're here. I don't think this rig has a self-park function"

Tony stuck his hand inside a contraption.

Tony: "Get your hand into this steering gimbal. Close those around it. You understand?"

Y/n "Yeah, got it"

Tony: "This was meant for one big guy, so we gotta move at the same time"

Y/n: "Yeah, I kinda got that back in Central Park"

Tony: "We might wanna turn!"

Y/n: "No shit, Sherlock!"

Strange creates a shield around them to prevent them from being killed in the landing as the two avengers mask up. Tony and Y/n manages to control the ship, albeit slowly, causing the ship to hit some stray debris, tearing the ship in half.

Y/n: *pant* "Don't worry. We're still flying half a ship"

Upon landing, the ship, took massive amounts of damage, leaving the main console remaining intact

Strange: "You alright?"

Tony: "That was close. I owe you one"

(~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~)

Y/n then descends from the ceil descends from above upside-down.

Y/n: "They're coming"

Tony: "Who's coming?"

Y/n drops down from his web and stood in-between Tony and Strange before pointing to the door to their room.

Y/n: "Three people are gonna bust through that door guns blazing"

Strange: "How do you-"

Y/n: "A grenade's gonna roll right about..."

A grenade then rolls into sight.

Y/n: "Now!"

Y/n kicks the grenade away from the trio as the door busts open to reveal Drax, Quill, and Mantis.

Drax: "Thanos!"

Strange's cloak flies at Drax, wrapping around his face and whipping him around as Quill begins to have a dogfight in the rubble with Iron Man, trading blaster fire, before crashing into one another.

This forces Tony to push Quillaway, only for him to be left with a parting gift

Quill: "Ha-Ha!"

Pressing a button, Tony looks down to see a disk stuck onto his chest before getting pinned to the wall by a magnetic force.

Sensing a presence behind him Y/n sees a shining light from the darkness. Y/n turns and shoots an impact web at Mantis, wrapping her up in webbing and sticking her to the wall.

Y/n: (Then I'm gonna get tackled by the idiot...)

Y/n was then kicked down by Quill.

Quill: "Stay down, clown"

Rolling out of the kick, Y/n extends out his spider-arms before jumping up to dodge blaster fire. He then skids across the rubble, dodging more blaster fire, until he lands behind the assailant and pounces on him.

(~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~)

The assailant then takes out a device from their jacket and throws it at Y/n, revealing an electric bola, and was about to ensnare Y/n.