(TVA arc) Part 5

We continue to traverse the planet, leaving town till we reach an abandoned hutt in the middle of nowhere.

There's a lady in there with a gun. I'd advice you go somewhere else.

Y/n: "Hey. Maybe we should go somewhere else"

Sylvie: "Frankly anywhere is better than here. But I don't suppose you know a way to get us out of here?"

There's a train at the edge of town that heads to an evacuation ship called "The Ark". You have better chances there.

Y/n: "There's a train that heads to an Evac ship called The Ark"

Sylvie: "Something like that would have enough juice to repower the TemPad"

Loki: "How do we get there?"

Y/n: "Train station is at the edge of town. Maybe we could go there now?"

Loki and Sylvie looked at each other before nodding, changing course to head to the edge of town.

Y/n: *mutters* "Question. Why can't I just use my Tempad to get us out of here?"

It's best if I could attract the least amount of attention to myself as possible.

Y/n: "And why's that?"

All will be explained in due time.

Y/n: *sigh* "Great, now the voice in my head is cryptic. Just great"

When we arrive to the station where the train was supposed to lead us to the evac ship, we were met with a long line spanning dozens upon dozens of families, all trying to board the train.

Y/n: "This line is ridiculous"

Sylvie: "Corrupt bastards. Allowing the big and wealthy to live whilst leaving the commonfolk to their demise"

Loki: "We can't fight our way onto that train"

Sylvie: "Who said anything about fighting?"

Loki: "All your plans involve fighting"

Sylvie: "Not this one"

We began to walk beside the line, observing the platform whilst I scan for the guard's locations.

Sylvie: "I'm going to enchant a guard, have him lead us through the crowd, and if anyone gives us any trouble..."

Loki: "Make him start shooting? And then what, kill every guard and hijack the train?"

Sylvie: "Whether or not there's a fight is entirely up to them"

Loki: "We're doing this one my way"

Loki held Sylvie by the shoulder before going to stand on the other side of her, morphing his attire to fit the guard's uniform.

Loki: "How do I look?"

Sylvie: "Like someone with a shit plan"

Loki: "It's a great plan"