(Friend or Foe arc) Part 11

A blade and 2 choices

This is the situation Gwen Stacy had found herself in, a choice that left the fate of the one she loves and the one that loves and protects all of New York. 

Harry: "Better make it quick, Gwen. Or else there'd be no winners, just two corpses. And the blood will be on YOUR hands"

With a heavy heart, Gwen musters up the strength to stand on her own two feet, legs shaky from the pressure and anxiety as she walks closer to the sword. 

Grabbing it by the hilt, Gwen pulls the sword from the ground and begins to walk toward our costumed characters. 

Seeing Gwen approach the three of them prompts a smile on Harry's face as he retracts his bladed gauntlets and stepping away.

Looking at her supposed 'choices', Gwen's arm starts to shake as she looks between Miles and Y/n. With a deep breath and a conflicted look in her eyes, she decides to drag the blade and walk towards...

Y/n

This causes Harry to smile wider as Gwen now stood in front of Y/n. Gwen then raises the sword over her head as she stares down at Y/n, who only looks up with a comforting look.

Suddenly, Gwen's arm starts to give out, shaking uncontrollably before ultimately dropping the sword mere inches away from Y/n's head. 

Harry: "Oh, what a shame..."

Gwen: "I-I can't do I...I-"

Harry goes over and soothes Gwen, rubbing her shoulder comfortingly.

Harry: *Shh-shh* "It's okay. It wouldn't be much fun anyways if you took it all in one swing"

Harry then took the blade himself before raising it over his head. 

Harry: "Sorry, but the lady has made her choice"

Y/n looks Harry dead in the eyes, the glint of the blade reflecting onto Harry's maniacal grin as he stared crazily at him. 

Harry: "Goodbye, Spider-man~"

(~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~)

Y/n: "Now, Miles!"

Hearing Y/n calls out to Miles, Harry and Gwen quickly dart to look at the Miles beside them, only for Miles to decloak behind Gwen and pull her away. 

Harry: "WHAT!?"

With Harry's guard down, Y/n breaks out of the handcuffs before delivering an uppercut to Harry's chin, launching him in the air and causing him to drop the sword in the process. 

Y/n quickly follows up by zipping to Harry and punching him in the side of the face before web-striking him and sending him back to the ground. 

Y/n: "It's over Harry, you're finished!"

Harry: *groans* "No, No, No! This wasn't supposed to happen! HOW!!?"

Y/n: "Man...you really hate it when you can't have your way with things"

Harry: "That dumb bitch, if it wasn't for her you would've been dead!"

Gwen and Miles continue to look on from the sidelines as Y/n approaches Harry, grabbing him by the collar and pulling him close to his face.

Y/n: "Well, guess what... I'm still alive"

Harry: "You're right..."

From behind, Harry's glider starts to rev up before hovering off the ground and reorients itself so it would face Y/n's back.