The Aftermath

Our heroes began to collect themselves, helping one another as they gathered around in a small circle.

As Y/n helps Tony to his feet, Mantis starts to feel something with her powers.

Mantis: "Something's happening"

Confused, everyone looked around for anything out of place, but when they turned back they saw Mantis turn to dust and disappear before their very eyes.

Tony: "What the-"

(~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!~)

Y/n: "NO!!!!"

Y/n's spider-sense then kicks into overdrive. Warning him of his inevitable demise.

Y/n: *struggles* "This...can't be...happening!"

Tony: "Kid? What's wrong?"

One by one, the others starts to turn to dust, starting with Drax, Quill, then Strange.

Y/n, however, clutches onto his body tightly, groaning and whimpering in pain. This causes Tony to kneel beside Y/n in an effort to soothe him.

Tony: "It's okay, you're okay"

Y/n clenches his fist, dragging his fingers through the dirt as Tony holds Y/n by the shoulders.

Y/n: "Damnit...I thought things would be different"

Y/n tries to push himself back up to his feet, only for his legs to cave in, causing him to fall into Tony's arms as he latches onto his chest.

Y/n: "This can't be happening..."

Y/n's body then falls to the ground, losing all of the support from his limbs. His head looking up to the orange sky with Tony coming into view to his left.

Tony: "Y/n, stay with me bud. Do you hear me?"

Y/n: *struggles* "All I want...is to prove I could be Spider-Man..."

Tony sees Y/n's skin start to crumble, as slowly his body starts to dissipate.

Tony: "No...Y/n stay with me! What happened to sticking together!?"

Y/n: "I'm sorry, Tony...I let you down. Peter, May, everyone. I've let them all down"

Tony sees the light in Y/n's eyes start to fade as he stares blankly into space. His face then fell, as he watched as the crack started to spread all across Y/n's body.

Y/n: "Was I good?"

Tony looks into Y/n's eyes as he stares into Tony's, seeing a glimmer of light deep in his iris.

Tony: "What...?"

Y/n: "Was I...a good Spider-Man?"

Tony collects himself the best he could before smiling down at Y/n.

Tony: "The best in the world"

Y/n: *smiles* "Thank you...

Accepting his fate, Y/n closes his eyes with a smile as he joins the others. Leaving a somber Tony alone on Titan with Nebula.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Good morning, Y/n. Another day, another heroic adventure"